I wish I was more like SeattleUte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I was more like SeattleUte

I have been pretty confident of the Utah to the PAC-whatever all along, but I haven't been as bold and as vocal as SU. Much like the prophets of old, he has stood his ground in the face of a barrage of almost constant criticism and doubt from the masses he has been called on to call unto repentance. And now, when things look their darkest and the harbingers of doom seem to have won, he will soon emerge victorious and be proved correct.

I have been afraid in the past, but I now stand with SeattleUte, Prophet of the Great Conference Expansion.
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
    I have been pretty confident of the Utah to the PAC-whatever all along, but I haven't been as bold and as vocal as SU. Much like the prophets of old, he has stood his ground in the face of a barrage of almost constant criticism and doubt from the masses he has been called on to call unto repentance. And now, when things look their darkest and the harbingers of doom seem to have won, he will soon emerge victorious and be proved correct.

I have been afraid in the past, but I now stand with SeattleUte, Prophet of the Great Conference Expansion.
    The fact that you want to be associated with him in any way speaks volumes.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      The fact that you want to be associated with him in any way speaks volumes.
      They said the same thing about Moses, Lehi and Samuel.
      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

If something positive for Utah or negative for BYU happens, you can count on SU accurately predicting it.

Comment

They said the same thing about Moses, Lehi and Samuel.
          And Goebbels
          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

SU's trolling. He doesn't even believe the stuff he types 90% of the time - 100% of the time in regard this Utah to the PAC stuff.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
            X