Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm doomed!

Doomed! lol.

I think my favorite quote is the closing line, "My 'clients' certainly don't seem to have any problem with it."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_597424.html

Nothing says, ¨Don´t look at me¨like this outfit!

http://media.villagevoice.com/too-ho...4877416.87.jpg
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      Nothing says, ¨Don´t look at me¨like this outfit!
      I'm not sure it's the outfit that's talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
        I'm not sure it's the outfit that's talking.
        She might have a case, but taking pictures of yourself in lingerie for an article that describes how you were fired because of how you dress doesn´t exactly win you many points.

I will say that her body is pretty smoking hot, that every person named Lorenzana that I´ve known has been hot, and that they´ve universally been jerks about how hot they were. FWIW.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          that they´ve universally been jerks about how hot they were. FWIW.
          yeah, I found a new favorite quote:

"It's not like I'm going to eat and gain fifty or a hundred pounds just because my job wants me to look look like everybody else."

ouch. Somehow I suspect she's not getting her job back.

Comment

Yes...yes you are. And might I add that your little "OU" top is a little too 'form fitting' for we easily distracted male CUFers.
            "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

Comment

"It's not like I'm going to eat and gain fifty or a hundred pounds just because my job wants me to look look like everybody else."

I expect landpoke to tell us of her adventures with a nightime security company on Showtime in the next couple of years.

Comment

God bless capitalism. How long until she gets nekkid?!
                Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Working...
                X