• Show
Clear All

• Join me right now with Valerie Plame, Matt Dillon, Liev Schreiber and other

losers.

http://fora.tv/live/culture_project/...accountability
    Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

James Spader! He's not a loser!
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Oxcoug, just be glad that Karl Rove outed Valerie Plame so you could have her valuable input without blowing her cover. I'm sure the Russians and Chinese were licking their chops with that little intelligence nugget served up by Robert Novak. Those slouches at espionage from Russia finally were able to piece together where Joe Wilson was getting his confidential information from. It was really quite brilliant, no one would ever expect a guy writing guest columns for the New York Times was getting information from his wife! For once we were actually outsmarting the Russians and Rove ruined it all.
      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Excellent point

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
        Oxcoug, just be glad that Karl Rove outed Valerie Plame so you could have her valuable input without blowing her cover. I'm sure the Russians and Chinese were licking their chops with that little intelligence nugget served up by Robert Novak. Those slouches at espionage from Russia finally were able to piece together where Joe Wilson was getting his confidential information from. It was really quite brilliant, no one would ever expect a guy writing guest columns for the New York Times was getting information from his wife! For once we were actually outsmarting the Russians and Rove ruined it all.
        Hadn't considered this angle.
        Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

Boooo!! Liev Schreiber is not a loser. Actually, none of those people are losers!

Comment

Working...
          X