Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When my testicles started heading south.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When my testicles started heading south.

I'm still young, but I'm hoping that some of my elderly friends on CUF can tell me what I have to look forward to. At what age should I expect this?

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
    I'm still young, but I'm hoping that some of my elderly friends on CUF can tell me what I have to look forward to. At what age should I expect this?
    Do your balls hang lo, do they wobble to and fro, can you tie them in a knot can you tie them in a bow, can your throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier, do your.............

Comment

They still haven't descended? Are you prone to only wearing one glove?

P.S. It just dawned on me why Michael Jackson kept doing the crotch grab while performing: it was to check on the north/south position of his testicles.
      Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post

P.S. It just dawned on me why Michael Jackson kept doing the crotch grab while performing: it was to check on the north/south position of his testicles.
        I'm still waiting for the old guys to weigh in.

Comment

I heard you start to need a booster seat to avoid dipping the ladle in the soup.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post

I'm so disappointed. I thought for sure you were going to post that John Meyer song again.

Comment

I have to get old people out of bed all day long. I can tell you that when I was a new therapist there would at least once a day be an old man who would start groaning like he'd been shot. I'd ask what had happened and they'd blurt out "I'm sitting on my nuts". I learned from these experiences how to guide an old dude out of bed without him landing on the boys. Prior to these experiences I didn't think sitting on them was possible.

Comment

OK, I guess I am not that old. They are in the same place as they were on my wedding night. Looking up in awe.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                  OK, I guess I am not that old. They are in the same place as they were on my wedding night. Looking up in awe.
                  What's up in your awe that they keep staring at?
                  "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                  "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                  This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                  "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                  "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Student View Post
                    What's up in your awe that they keep staring at?
                    Hey, they are like me. Alway looking forward not behind.

Comment

When your wife shows up on your sports message board, the process is just about finished. Usually this goes unoticed by the individual, but is abundantly apparent to others. Tell me, when was the last time you stood up to pee?
                      Last edited by myboynoah; 06-03-2010, 07:22 PM.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                        I'm so disappointed. I thought for sure you were going to post that John Meyer song again.
                        [YOUTUBE]LQ5wTHM1zkw[/YOUTUBE]
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Folks, this kind of thread is why the SE was invented (that, and partially to exclude me from conversations... from MW's lips to your ears). Get a room!

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                            Folks, this kind of thread is why the SE was invented (that, and partially to exclude me from conversations... from MW's lips to your ears). Get a room!
                            Not really. This is a general discussion concerning balls.

The SE would be for if we were discussing your balls specifically.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                              Not really. This is a general discussion concerning balls.

The SE would be for if we were discussing your balls specifically.
                              Sure, but everyone knows that when UtahDan started the thread, it was the equivalent of, "So I have this FRIEND with an intimate problem..."

Comment

Working...
                              X