Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urban's chest pains turned out to be esophageal spasms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban's chest pains turned out to be esophageal spasms.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5240377"]Florida coach Urban Meyer's chest pain from esophageal spasms - ESPN[/ame]

Great news for him.

Even for the great Urban, if you spew enough crap eventually everyone will start choking on it.

Comment

Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
      Even for the great Urban, if you spew enough crap eventually everyone will start choking on it.
      Isn't about time for you and BYU nation to go ahead and have his foot surgically removed from your collective butts? I bet he would like to have it back.

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
        Isn't about time for you and BYU nation to go ahead and have his foot surgically removed from your collective butts? I bet he would like to have it back.
        In the mean time maybe he can return the beating hearts he ripped out of Ute fans collective chest when he left you high and dry for Florida after promising that he was not going anywhere.
        *Banned*

Comment

Give Urbie some credit. At least he didn't leave in the middle of the night for Santa Barbara without even saying goodbye to his players and coaches.
          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            In the mean time maybe he can return the beating hearts he ripped out of Ute fans collective chest when he left you high and dry for Florida after promising that he was not going anywhere.
            Are you kidding me? How could any Ute fan feel anything other than grateful for what he did for us? I will always be an Urban fan.

Comment

My vacation has made me soft, but I have to say that any lingering sadness, anger or jealousy a Ute fan may have felt because of Urban's sudden departure probably vanished near the end of the first quarter of their Sugar Bowl appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                My vacation has made me soft, but I have to say that any lingering sadness, anger or jealousy a Ute fan may have felt because of Urban's sudden departure probably vanished near the end of the first quarter of their Sugar Bowl appearance.
                Given how much of that lingering sadness, anger, jealousy gets projected onto BYU and their fans, my guess is it was a lot earlier than that.
                Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  Sure, blame it on a vacation and not age. There is a pill for that.
                  A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                  X