Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Coaches Hot Seats

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/hotseat

Per CBSSports.com both Bronco and Kyle are untouchable with a 0 rating. 0-5, 0 being no heat 5 being seat on fire. Only one MWC coach is in a win now, Locksley from New Mexico with a 4.5.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

That's an interesting ranking. Twenty coaches at an icy-cold 0.0 of safety, but only four on a 5.0 blazing saddle: Michigan, Wazzu, Colorado, North Texas; and only three others with 4.5s.

Comment

btw, I'm sure you guys have seen this before, but this site actually ranks the hottest seats.
      http://www.coacheshotseat.com/
      Interesting that Sherman of A&M was only considered a "bubble" on the CBS list. College Station won't like the sound of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
        btw, I'm sure you guys have seen this before, but this site actually ranks the hottest seats.
        http://www.coacheshotseat.com/
        Interesting that Sherman of A&M was only considered a "bubble" on the CBS list. College Station won't like the sound of that.
        coacheshotseat is a pay subscription now?

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
          coacheshotseat is a pay subscription now?
          apparently so. Who knew. Sounds like they're not getting near enough subscribers, though:
          With that in mind we have decided to begin the process of moving back to a “Free” based business model where Coaches Hot Seat would be open to everyone without having subscribers and we are now targeting April 1, 2011 (Don’t say we don’t plan ahead!) as the date we would move from the current “Subscriber” business model back to our old model that would be available to all for “Free.”

Comment

Tedford done at Cal.

Comment

Bronco is now a 2.0, Kyle a 1.5

The one that surprises me, is Sark. He is only a 1.0. He is still beloved around these parts, and is having a much better year. However, his career record is 19-19, and IMO he has generally underachieved with the talent he has on the roster. I'm not rooting for him to get fired, and would like to see him turn things around, it just seems funny he is deemed untouchable.

Edit: This list must not be up to date. No way Brian Kelly is a 3.5.
              Last edited by Art Vandelay; 11-20-2012, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post

The one that surprises me, is Sark. He is only a 1.0. He is still beloved around these parts, and is having a much better year. However, his career record is 19-19, and IMO he has generally underachieved with the talent he has on the roster. I'm not rooting for him to get fired, and would like to see him turn things around, it just seems funny he is deemed untouchable.

These must be from the start of the season. Their values are way off at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                  Tedford done at Cal.
                  Cal maybe should try to remember what they were before Tedford.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Cal sucks and is a chronic underachieving team.

Cal is doing less with more for 50 years running.
                    Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post

I've heard people argue he should be on the hot seat. It's a dumb argument.
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X