The Idaho vote yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Idaho vote yesterday

Our local nut case, Rex Rammell, running for Governor got 26% of the vote yesterday. I had to plans to move out of Idaho because I can't stand the winters any longer but knowing that 26% of the people in this state would vote for him just gives me one more reason.

Is he the guy we talked about here awhile ago who was using the White Horse Prophesy (constitution hanging by a thread) stuff in his campaign?

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
      Our local nut case, Rex Rammell, running for Governor got 26% of the vote yesterday. I had to plans to move out of Idaho because I can't stand the winters any longer but knowing that 26% of the people in this state would vote for him just gives me one more reason.
      I didn't vote in the primary for Governor. I am going to vote for Brother Allred in the General Election. Not only does he have a PHD in Conflict Resolution, "but I do know baby I love you...it would make me very happy if you loved me too- what a wonderful place this would be!", but he can't be as dumb as Butch Otter - even with a bullshit PHD. It also helps that I am not indirectly involved with any lawsuit against him.
      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
      -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
      -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
        Is he the guy we talked about here awhile ago who was using the White Horse Prophesy (constitution hanging by a thread) stuff in his campaign?
        Dude, this is CUF. What matters most is that his daughter is smokin' hot! I have seen Brother Rammell and he must be tappin' something downright bootylicious to have produced a future Miss Idaho. Now that is something even a city boy could milk. To quote the venerated grapevine, the very pride of the Sawtooth Conference, "just slap iodine on that teet and squeeze milk!"
        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
        -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Goat', you do have a way with words

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Yes it is. He also declared bankruptcy this year and has many run ins with the state.

Comment

Maybe he wants to be like Orrin Hatch.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I am glad Rammell and Panke got clobbered in there races. I voted for that Chip guy as Representative and Walt Bayes for Governer. They lost though. That does not bother me too bad though in those races.

Race I was passionate about was County Commisioner. One lady ran for Sheriff before no law enforcement expereince. Was probation officer. Lost now tells everyone to vote for like they didn't listen to her but will listen to her endorsements. Ran for commissioner and got clobbered. Will probably run as a write in.

Most races were ones either way did not bother me. I moved but am in same precint since put diffrent address down had to go through the registration process again. That took time since I didn't do any reregistering when I voted no for a school maintenence levy. Don't like what some school board members do. That took longer than the actual voting did.

Comment

I love these updates on Idaho politics. Keep 'em coming.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                  X