Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I sincerely apologize for poor behavior on this board.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sincerely apologize for poor behavior on this board.

I pre-judged this board and I was wrong. I actually enjoy many of the discussions on this board, especially politics and religion.

I hope the powers that be will accept my apology and allow me to participate on the board.

Thank you,
    The Moose's Whistle

So which one of you is apologizing and do the others agree and abide?
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
      So which one of you is apologizing and do the others agree and abide?
      We've all come to agreement by way of a family vote. We all abide.

Comment

I think they should be aloud back as long is they are assigned the moniker Legion (for they are many).

Comment

Originally posted by Moose's Whistle Is Sorry View Post
          We've all come to agreement by way of a family vote. We all abide.
          Until you drop the stupid schtick I hope the powers that be don't change their mind.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

You were mean before, Moose. It hurt our feelings.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              Until you drop the stupid schtick I hope the powers that be don't change their mind.
              I agree. If you want to be you, fine with me. If you're going to play this "we are legion" game, then have fun somewhere else. Of course, I have no say in this matter.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Isn't creating a dupe account reason enough to be banned?
                I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                  Already done. All we need is the picture of a smoking gun.
                  "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                    You should link to the rule that states as much and answer your own question. I don't think it exists, and I don't think that it should exist. Creating a dupe account might have a social cost, but I would think that the folks that Jeff picked to police this place have better things to do with their time than ISP tracking. That is Jefe territory, or perhaps necessary when someone is up to criminal mischief, but I would think that any sane person would rather slit their wrists than police for that.

Anyhow, welcome back Moose. This is an interesting place, and I'm glad you have figured that out. Now make an interesting and decent contribution and some people here might forget your rocky start, maybe in four years.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                      You should link to the rule that states as much and answer your own question. I don't think it exists, and I don't think that it should exist. Creating a dupe account might have a social cost, but I would think that the folks that Jeff picked to police this place have better things to do with their time than ISP tracking. That is Jefe territory, or perhaps necessary when someone is up to criminal mischief, but I would think that any sane person would rather slit their wrists than police for that.

Anyhow, welcome back Moose. This is an interesting place, and I'm glad you have figured that out. Now make an interesting and decent contribution and some people here might forget your rocky start, maybe in four years.
                      Maybe I should have clarified...someone who was already banned will get the ax for a dupe account. Apparently I must be on the right track...
                      I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Well.... thinking..... I did make my only posts in the sports forum ever just for you. It sorta ruined my record. However, I like your approach this time. It's not up to me, but if you haven't been axed yet you could start with something real about yourself.

Comment

IP tracking is trivial with vbulletin.

And I like to think that we don't need a written rule for every little thing. Sometimes we ought to be able to rely on common sense. Dupe accounts are incredibly lame and juvenile. Fortunately it just hasn't been much of an issue for us with this crowd. From our small pool of banned users, all but one have been mature enough to walk away without creating dupe accounts. I respect that.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I.e., it should be impossible to ban anyone.

Comment

I know my opinion is not important to this sort of decision, but I wouldn't be opposed to allowing Moose to have a second shot. I don't recall him doing anything so horrible that it merited a lifetime ban.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X