Posting videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting videos?

How do i post a video clip not from youtube or on the internet? can i upload?

Just describe to us the contents of the video. Almost just as good.

Or post a link.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
      How do i post a video clip not from youtube or on the internet? can i upload?
      Just post the link. The site is designed to automatically embed videos from numerous sites.

See this link for additional info:

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=12532
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        Just post the link. The site is designed to automatically embed videos from numerous sites.

See this link for additional info:

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=12532
        It's video we took from the TriBeCa food festival today on my wife's iphone...no idea how to create a link...

Comment

It's video we took from the TriBeCa food festival today on my wife's iphone...no idea how to create a link...

Upload it to photobucket, then post a link.
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

From my Android I can click on "Share" then I'm given the option to upload to my Youtube account directly from my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
              From my Android I can click on "Share" then I'm given the option to upload to my Youtube account directly from my phone.

Same for the iPhone.

Comment

Working...
              X