I may owe an apology to those of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may owe an apology to those of

you I argued with on the about the Utah caucus system and the types that control those events. In my defense, I know some delegates and they are really not "eagle forum" types. Most Utahns I come in contact with are not "eagle forum" types. Having not been to a caucus, I just ass-u-me that the majority is not dominated by the minority as much as some of you claim.

Well, my venture back onto CB has given me a new view. I went over there with an attitude of "don't attack unless attacked", Indy is my one exception.

My gosh, if you even hint that you don't follow the party line the attack dogs come out. I had the audacity to suggest that "if" Utah and TCU were to get in a big conference and BYU didn't, BYU "could suffer" financially and the church won't operate the program in the red. Thus athletics could go the way of Ricks. I made the same post over here and it didn't even cause a blip.

Instead of reasons why I was wrong, the majority of the responses were why I was an idiot.

I really think the majority of CBers are reasonable. Take a poll on any issue and you will find that is the case. However, express yourself outside the "loyal party line" and watch them come out.

Actually, it is troller heaven over there right now. You can send them into a frenzy, even if you don't intend to.

Bottom line, I guess I could be wrong about the caucus's. Maybe the radicals do control them.

Your post was mentioned on utefans, and by someone who sounds to be about the same age.

http://www.utefans.net/message.php?i...message1011238
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
      Your post was mentioned on utefans, and by someone who sounds to be about the same age.

http://www.utefans.net/message.php?i...message1011238
      LOL, the old guy also took my statement out of context. Maybe the words "if" and "could" don't have the same meaning as they did when I grew up.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
        you I argued with on the about the Utah caucus system and the types that control those events. In my defense, I know some delegates and they are really not "eagle forum" types. Most Utahns I come in contact with are not "eagle forum" types. Having not been to a caucus, I just ass-u-me that the majority is not dominated by the minority as much as some of you claim.

Well, my venture back onto CB has given me a new view. I went over there with an attitude of "don't attack unless attacked", Indy is my one exception.

My gosh, if you even hint that you don't follow the party line the attack dogs come out. I had the audacity to suggest that "if" Utah and TCU were to get in a big conference and BYU didn't, BYU "could suffer" financially and the church won't operate the program in the red. Thus athletics could go the way of Ricks. I made the same post over here and it didn't even cause a blip.

Instead of reasons why I was wrong, the majority of the responses were why I was an idiot.

I really think the majority of CBers are reasonable. Take a poll on any issue and you will find that is the case. However, express yourself outside the "loyal party line" and watch them come out.

Actually, it is troller heaven over there right now. You can send them into a frenzy, even if you don't intend to.

Bottom line, I guess I could be wrong about the caucus's. Maybe the radicals do control them.
        Eat shit old man. Apology NOT accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Eat shit old man. Apology NOT accepted.
          It must be ME!! I am reviled and hated everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
            It must be ME!! I am reviled and hated everywhere.

Comment

Working...
            X