Donate Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donate Link

The Donate link is now active. This is a non-profit board, but we do have some expenses to cover. We are guessing it will cost $200-300 per year to run the board. Donations are appreciated.

Donations are made by paypal. If you don't have a paypal account, you can still donate with a credit card. The credit card transaction is completely handled by paypal and none of the credit card information is passed through.

Thanks
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    The Donate link is now active. This is a non-profit board, but we do have some expenses to cover. We are guessing it will cost $200-300 per year to run the board. Donations are appreciated.

Donations are made by paypal. If you don't have a paypal account, you can still donate with a credit card. The credit card transaction is completely handled by paypal and none of the credit card information is passed through.

Thanks
    For unobservant types like myself, the "Donate" link is in the top menu-bar, between "FAQ" and "Members List."

It's too bad all I've got is these damn Nepalese coins.
    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Working...
    X