Bikini Girl from American Idol: Hot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikini Girl from American Idol: Hot

vocals or not? I didn't think she even deserved to make it to Hollywood. I think she made it as a courtesy to the male viewers.

I will concede that she looked pretty hot until more of her personality was exposed. Then she just turned plain ugly. So, I say good riddance bikini girl!

This is impossible to answer without pictures.

Comment

I'd rather she made it than psycho-laugh girl. Bikini girl's vocals surprised me everytime she sang, in that she didn't absolutely suck. But I agree, she was included primarily for the eye-candy factor.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I am embarrassed that I know enough about this to respond here. I blame my kids, who love AI.

At the risk of sounding like Robin, I never thought she was especially good looking, she just has a decent body and was bold enough to wear a bikini. The attraction level went further down when, with every word she said, I began to suspect that she was a moron. It went down further when she turned out to have a very unattractive personality.

Comment

"They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Soccermom View Post
            vocals or not? I didn't think she even deserved to make it to Hollywood. I think she made it as a courtesy to the male viewers.
            She made it because Simon is horny.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
              At the risk of sounding like Robin, I never thought she was especially good looking, she just has a decent body and was bold enough to wear a bikini.
              I'm not sure bold is the right word.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                Pretty unshapely legs, now that I take a closer look. Despite her thinness, she looks as though she's never set foot in a gym in her life. Just a few chauvinistic observations.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Based off that pic, I dont find her particularly gorgeous, but she certainly isn't ugly or look terribly unhealthy. is she a crappy singer?
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    Based off that pic, I dont find her particularly gorgeous, but she certainly isn't ugly or look terribly unhealthy. is she a crappy singer?
                    The pic doesn't do her total justice, but it's the only one I could find. She's not bad looking, but not great either. Put a girl in a bikini in front of a judge that has heard a lot of crap after a long day and he'll put her through 60% of the time, every time.
                    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Yes she is a crappy singer. She needs boobs. Boobs are cool. She would be hotter with some boobs.
                      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

I honestly don't think the goal is related to music. I think she's hoping to jump start her modeling career.

http://www.katrinadarrell.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                          Yes she is a crappy singer. She needs boobs. Boobs are cool. She would be hotter with some boobs.
                          Somebody gets it!
                          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                            What he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                              At the risk of sounding like Robin, I never thought she was especially good looking, she just has a decent body and was bold enough to wear a bikini. The attraction level went further down when, with every word she said, I began to suspect that she was a moron. It went down further when she turned out to have a very unattractive personality.
                              This makes me chuckle. I have noticed that when I take a position on an issue, people feel compelled to take the opposite view. It is almost like a super power, and I should take more loathsome positions in order to promote the greater good.

Comment

Working...
                              X