PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

BSU Bronco & Utah Ute Fan
05-04-2010, 10:51 AM
New to the board here, just thought I'd throw out a Go Utes, Go Broncos, and Go anyone who plays BYU!

DrumNFeather
05-04-2010, 10:56 AM
Welcome, feel free to post an intro in Ellis Island as well.

UtahDan
05-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Welcome, though that is a real long name that will get reduce pretty quickly to an acronym and pronounced "buh-boof."

jay santos
05-04-2010, 11:10 AM
You probably also cheered for Satan in the war in heaven.

byu71
05-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Welcome. I am glad to have you here.

byu71
05-04-2010, 11:16 AM
Serious!! I like a lot of Ute fans. A few are grade a asses. When it comes to Bronco fans. I dislike them a lot. I would guess a few I would like a lot, but most of the ones I have come in contact with are double grade A asses.

FN Phat
05-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Serious!! I like a lot of Ute fans. A few are grade a asses. When it comes to Bronco fans. I dislike them a lot. I would guess a few I would like a lot, but most of the ones I have come in contact with are double grade A asses.

And to think that at one time I liked you... :anger:

byu71
05-04-2010, 11:26 AM
And to think that at one time I liked you... :anger:

I left all sorts of contingencies open. Are you a BSU fan?. I said I know there are a few good ones.

FN Phat
05-04-2010, 11:29 AM
I left all sorts of contingencies open. Are you a BSU fan?. I said I know there are a few good ones.

Loud and proud!

You are CUFs cool uncle...how could anyone be upset with you?

byu71
05-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Loud and proud!

You are CUFs cool uncle...how could anyone be upset with you?

Gee, Bronco fans just took a big step up in my eyes. You could have said cool grandpa, but you said Uncle.:)

Jeff Lebowski
05-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Uhh.... Looks like you put your custom title where your moniker should be.

Art Vandelay
05-04-2010, 12:28 PM
Could you possibly add an NFL or NBA team to your moniker? I dont want to confuse you with HFN, PMD or anyone else with a short little name.

beelzebabette
05-04-2010, 12:52 PM
Welcome, though that is a real long name that will get reduce pretty quickly to an acronym and pronounced "buh-boof."
If that's a nomination, consider this a second.

Blueintheface
05-04-2010, 12:55 PM
Are you enjoying the Lakers/Jazz series? Do you think your Yankees will win yet again this year? How 'bout dem Cowboys!?

Art Vandelay
05-04-2010, 01:01 PM
Are you enjoying the Lakers/Jazz series? Do you think your Yankees will win yet again this year? How 'bout dem Cowboys!?

I think its always wise to wait until after the All-Star break before declaring you are a "life-long fan" of either the Yankees or Red Sox.

byu71
05-04-2010, 01:22 PM
I think its always wise to wait until after the All-Star break before declaring you are a "life-long fan" of either the Yankees or Red Sox.

I am sure I have mentioned on of my grandkids is named Boston. What I think is quite humorous is this kid is 1/2 latino and looks full latino. Boston just seems like a different name for a Latino.

Then their second boy is named Jack Nicholas. How cool is that. My DIL is a sweetheart. She came up with the name and didn't even know who Jack Nicklaus is. Nicholas is I guess a heartthrob on some latino show. Luckily my son doesn't lack for confidence, he had no problem with the kid having the middle name after a Latino heartthrob.

My DIL doesn't lack for confidence either. She blew off the RS sisters who said her skirts were to short.

Portland Ute
05-09-2010, 10:05 PM
My DIL doesn't lack for confidence either. She blew off the RS sisters who said her skirts were to short.

We need sisters like your DIL in our ward.