Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

New to the board here, just thought I'd throw out a Go Utes, Go Broncos, and Go anyone who plays BYU!

Welcome, feel free to post an intro in Ellis Island as well.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Welcome, though that is a real long name that will get reduce pretty quickly to an acronym and pronounced "buh-boof."

Comment

You probably also cheered for Satan in the war in heaven.

Comment

Welcome. I am glad to have you here.

Comment

Serious!! I like a lot of Ute fans. A few are grade a asses. When it comes to Bronco fans. I dislike them a lot. I would guess a few I would like a lot, but most of the ones I have come in contact with are double grade A asses.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
              Serious!! I like a lot of Ute fans. A few are grade a asses. When it comes to Bronco fans. I dislike them a lot. I would guess a few I would like a lot, but most of the ones I have come in contact with are double grade A asses.
              And to think that at one time I liked you... :anger:
              I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                And to think that at one time I liked you... :anger:
                I left all sorts of contingencies open. Are you a BSU fan?. I said I know there are a few good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                  I left all sorts of contingencies open. Are you a BSU fan?. I said I know there are a few good ones.
                  Loud and proud!

You are CUFs cool uncle...how could anyone be upset with you?
                  I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                    Loud and proud!

You are CUFs cool uncle...how could anyone be upset with you?
                    Gee, Bronco fans just took a big step up in my eyes. You could have said cool grandpa, but you said Uncle.

Comment

Uhh.... Looks like you put your custom title where your moniker should be.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Could you possibly add an NFL or NBA team to your moniker? I dont want to confuse you with HFN, PMD or anyone else with a short little name.

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                          Welcome, though that is a real long name that will get reduce pretty quickly to an acronym and pronounced "buh-boof."
                          If that's a nomination, consider this a second.

Comment

Are you enjoying the Lakers/Jazz series? Do you think your Yankees will win yet again this year? How 'bout dem Cowboys!?
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                              Are you enjoying the Lakers/Jazz series? Do you think your Yankees will win yet again this year? How 'bout dem Cowboys!?
                              I think its always wise to wait until after the All-Star break before declaring you are a "life-long fan" of either the Yankees or Red Sox.

Comment

Working...
                              X