Only in Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in Detroit

Two dudes are fighting. (For those who don't know, "two dudes" are responsible for 90% of the crime this city. You're especially at risk if you're going to church or reading the Bible on someone's porch at 3 am. The other 10% of the violent crime here is caused by "that bitch".)

Dude A pulls a gun on Dude B, and starts shooting.

Dude B gets in his car and tries to get away.

Dude A jumps on his bicycle and gives chase, still firing.

Dude B turns his car around, and runs over Dude A.

Dude A is seriously injured, requiring neurosurgical intervention, suffers a severe liver injury, and is likely to lose one or both of his mangled legs. He is the only victim of the first ride-by shooting I've ever heard of.
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

This belongs in The Bike Shop!
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

I actually witnessed a ride-by murder in Brazil. It was the worst thing I have ever seen. So much evil.
      "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
        Two dudes are fighting. (For those who don't know, "two dudes" are responsible for 90% of the crime this city. You're especially at risk if you're going to church or reading the Bible on someone's porch at 3 am. The other 10% of the violent crime here is caused by "that bitch".)

Dude A pulls a gun on Dude B, and starts shooting.

Dude B gets in his car and tries to get away.

Dude A jumps on his bicycle and gives chase, still firing.

Dude B turns his car around, and runs over Dude A.

Dude A is seriously injured, requiring neurosurgical intervention, suffers a severe liver injury, and is likely to lose one or both of his mangled legs. He is the only victim of the first ride-by shooting I've ever heard of.
        "Two dudes" or sometimes "some dude" are responsible for the overwhelming majority of all the trauma I have seen in every city. These guys must have amazing abilities to be in multiple places at the same time.
        "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Working...
        X