Blame the government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blame the government

I think I'm getting paranoid. When the Polish plane went down I wondered how the Russians did it, with this oil spill I wonder who Obama sent out to blow it up, the mining disasters are caused by someone in Washington, Chaney blew up the Twin Towers and last the refs are being paid off to make sure Kobe and La Bron make it into the finals. It's getting bad.

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
    I think I'm getting paranoid. When the Polish plane went down I wondered how the Russians did it, with this oil spill I wonder who Obama sent out to blow it up, the mining disasters are caused by someone in Washington, Chaney blew up the Twin Towers and last the refs are being paid off to make sure Kobe and La Bron make it into the finals. It's getting bad.
    You're crazy. Except for the NBA ref thing. You're right about that.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
      You're crazy. Except for the NBA ref thing. You're right about that.
      That may be the hardest one for me to stomach.

Comment

Are you a middle-aged white man who keeps largely to himself and largely his social contacts and news information comes from the internet?
        Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

How about women taking down two ICON's. Tiger Woods and John Edwards. I know the right wanted to take down a man who loves the poor and loved his job only because he was helping people who couldn't help themselves against the big guys.

However, I don't totally understand why they needed to take Tiger down, unless it is a racist thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
            Are you a middle-aged white man who keeps largely to himself and largely his social contacts and news information comes from the internet?
            It's just me, in my cabin, in the mountains waiting for the government to fail so I can move back to that liberal Rexburg.

Comment

Who is Texmexcoug. I'll take Utah County for $500, Alex.
              We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Working...
              X