X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An offer from Alabama=+5 swagger boost

http://crimsonconfidential.com/news/...-up-my-swagger

This quote is from Jon Lewis:

"I haven't taken any visits at all," he said. "I will wait until summertime and try to hit Tech (Texas Tech), Baylor, Oklahoma State, and some others. Oh and definitely Alabama. They are the No. 1 team and I was pretty surprised when they offered me. It's great to know that the top team in the country sees great things in me. It definitely boosted up my swagger. I know I will be checking them out this summer."
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Sounds like a cool guy to be around. Ladies, take note-- he won't be single for long. His swagger is currently going through the roof.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

No one on the corner have swagga like us
      Swagga like us, swagga, swagga like us

What's funny is Lewis isn't even the first kid to combine Swagga with the Crimson Tide. I remember Dre Kirkpatrick's LOI day announcement party in '09. With a Longhorns and Seminoles hat on the table he says "deez hatz is aight, but day ain't got dat swagga, Row Tide" then he brings up one of those ballcaps with the Bryant Houndstooth hat patterns on it, and places it atop his mop of dreadlocks.

Comment

The teams I love to hate

in college football have always been from the state of Florida. Saban has 'Bama in the running though.

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
        Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

Working...
        X