These tax evasions have finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These tax evasions have finally

opened some eyes of the messiah supporters. Good.

The guy is a crook and has surrounded himself with crooks. I thought Bush was bad at times. Obama trumps Bush in a matter of 2 weeks.

2 weeks. Seriously...

I didn't vote for the guy, but give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallelujah View Post
      opened some eyes of the messiah supporters. Good.

The guy is a crook and has surrounded himself with crooks. I thought Bush was bad at times. Obama trumps Bush in a matter of 2 weeks.
      You are so high in the night with your partisan bullshit. The whole place is crooks surrounded by crooks. With crooks waiting in line to take their place. But you go ahead and keep pointing out the dem crooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
        You are so high in the night with your partisan bullshit. The whole place is crooks surrounded by crooks. With crooks waiting in line to take their place. But you go ahead and keep pointing out the dem crooks.
        Einstein, I mentioned Bush as well. But don't friggin run on change and cleaning up washington and then nominate guys like this. I think they call that hypocrisy. Bush may not have been the sharpest tool in the shed. Obama is just plain corrupt. Look who he associated with over the years and now all these people he is nominating. See a link at all?

BTW, Obama's press secretary doesn't think they have a problem in the vetting process. So either the process didn't identify these tax dodgers or if they did, they didn't think it was a big deal to cheat on your taxes. Which do you think it is?

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
          Live by the sword, die by the sword. Isn't that what Dems and liberals have been doing for 8 years? Pointing out Repub crooks? Shoe is on the other foot now. Not so nice, is it?

Comment

Extrapolating from what's gone down with President barakHusseinobama's appointments, approximately 25% of all democrats are either under investigation for ethics violations or are tax cheats. Democrats? More like Democriminals.
            There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
            Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
            And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

This whole tax evasion problem exposes two things that I think are worth noting:

Daschle paid over $100K in taxes for a driving service. Not $100K for the service. That is $100K for the TAXES for the service. This system that allows pols to 'serve' their country for a few years, then walk away and make big bank by selling access is absolutely sickening. It has got to come to an end. As long as the voices of citizens like us, writing to our representatives about issues that matter to us, have to compete against this kind of money and access, our system of government can not represent the best interests of the people. Absolutely sickening.

The number of problem picks makes me wonder about the depth of Obama's bench.

Oh, and a third thing, according to Wikipedia's entry on Daschle, his book Critical: What We Can Do About The Health Care Crisis, he points to single-payer systems as the ideal. I see this as a good sign that even with a shallow bench, Obama might be going for socialized medicine. Sweet!

Comment

Obama admits that he blew it with Daschle.

Wow. A sitting President admitting quickly that he blew it and made a mistake.

Who knew?
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  Obama admits that he blew it with Daschle.

Wow. A sitting President admitting quickly that he blew it and made a mistake.

Who knew?
                  But now the world will think we are weak! Osama must be laughing, right Hall?

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                    But now the world will think we are weak! Osama must be laughing, right Hall?
                    I know Hallelujah will spin this, but this is integrity:
                    [YOUTUBE]
                    <div><iframe height="339" width="425" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/29002023#29002023" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><style type="text/css">.msnbcLinks {font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 425px;} .msnbcLinks a {text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px;} .msnbcLinks a:link, .msnbcLinks a:visited {color: #5799db !important;} .msnbcLinks a:hover, .msnbcLinks a:active {color:#CC0000 !important;} </style><p class="msnbcLinks">Visit msnbc.com for <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com">Breaking News</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507">World News</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072">News about the Economy</a></p></div>[/YOUTUBE]
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                    X