Who makes the Unga decision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes the Unga decision?

A post on CB theorized Unga would have a tough go because an athlete hating University official would make this decision. Fat chance.

There's no way anyone below Samuelson makes it and likely it will be someone above him. I worry it will be Elder Eyring.

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
    A post on CB theorized Unga would have a tough go because an athlete hating University official would make this decision. Fat chance.

There's no way anyone below Samuelson makes it and likely it will be someone above him. I worry it will be Elder Eyring.
    I'll bet that Elder Scott would personally travel to Provo to have a soul-burning face to face conversation with Unga. YIKES.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

His application for readmission has to be approved by the Dean of Students, Vern Heperi.
      "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
        His application for readmission has to be approved by the Dean of Students, Vern Heperi.
        Yeah, that's my point. Vern might as well go on vacation the week he's supposed to review Unga's case because he probably won't even be in the room with the big boys.

Comment

It is my opinion this thing will be decided way up the ladder. It is so public. If the higher ups want to reinforce the appearance or reality of punishment, Harvey is gone.

If they would like to find a way to lessent the strong arm part of the honor code, Harvy will be back.

Go to CB. Look how many to the religious right folks are calling for mercy.

If we were talking about a hypothetical over there and not a person, these same folks would be on the side of, he done wrong, he has to pay. Hardliners soften a bit when you put a likeable human face on the problem.

In all reality, what is the difference between Harvy and Mikelli Wesley.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
            In all reality, what is the difference between Harvy and Mikelli Wesley.
            Harvery had money in his checking account?
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
              Now is the day of Vern Heperi's power!
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                Harvery had money in his checking account?

Comment

Working...
                X