So Larry King is getting a divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Larry King is getting a divorce

Because he's doing it with his wife's sister, who I believe is former BYU QB Bret Engeman's mom.

Originally posted by Mr. Crimson View Post
    Because he's doing it with his wife's sister, who I believe is former BYU QB Bret Engeman's mom.
    I think you mean she's former BYU QB Bret Engeman's aunt.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
      I think you mean she's former BYU QB Bret Engeman's aunt.
      No, he's divorcing Brett's aunt, who accused him of sleeping with Brett's mom.
      http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...oncilable.html
      "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

*Ahem* (sisters)

Comment

Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
          *Ahem* (sisters)
          I was just confused as to which sister was Bret's mom. I always though it was Larry's wife.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I was just confused as to which sister was Bret's mom. I always though it was Larry's wife.
            You're confusing Bret Engemann with Danny Southwick.

Comment

You're confusing Bret Engemann with Danny Southwick.
              Did Danny play at Timpview?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Did Danny play at Timpview?
                Perhaps

Comment

First, Larry King is old, therefore any physical intimacy with him would be grody to the max.

Second, Bret Engemann's mom (Shannon?) is attractive, as is his aunt. Physical intimacy with either/both of them would not be grody to the max. In fact, the Engemanns obviously enjoy a very blessed gene pool. However, having an affair with your sister's husband means that you are a harlot and likely a gold digger.

http://www.shannone.com/

The big loser in all of this is Bret because he wound up playing for Oakland.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    Bret Engemann's mom (Shannon?) is attractive, as is his aunt.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      Whoa. She forgot to put on her G's.

She also coined a new malapropism for CUF:

"I'm tired of taking the wrap for things. I did not have an affair with Larry," she said.

Funny what money and fame will do. If Larry was a janitor with those looks, he wouldn't get to first base with these women. Or any woman.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I need you to break down the 4 generation chart for me. Which one is Engemann's mom, which one is the aunt, and why are either of them getting with Methuselah? Yikes. The hills and prostitution think Larry King has been around a long time.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I'm hopeful Larry's Ladies will perform this song, which my daughters do pretty much everytime, for a few seconds at least, they get together.

[YOUTUBE]RYZbgG4D2oA[/YOUTUBE]

Larry could pop out from behind the fans when they get to "Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister, and lord help the sister who comes between me and my man."

This unfortunate development also reminds me of the SNL sketch about the King/Southwick wedding reception at which, after a toast, the gorgeous 30ish bride stood and thanked everyone for sharing her joy at "meeting the man of my dreams...a 65 year-old balding Jew who has been married six times."
                          Last edited by PaloAltoCougar; 04-14-2010, 05:07 PM.

Comment

You are too nice.
                            "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

Wow. Larry King is AWESOME!!!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oP3ezq7G5E8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oP3ezq7G5E8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Working...
                              X