X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See the Future....Today!

It will change the world.

[YOUTUBE]5WCTn4FljUQ[/YOUTUBE]

I love the clip with the rich old guy at the end. Under his name it says "owns home computer". Awesome.

Comment

"This fellow isn't worried about being out of a job."

Funny.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

No way, this internet fad will just blow over.
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Somewhere I read something about Arthur C. Clarke marveling at sending emails from Sri Lanka to England in 1984 and thinking that "this" would be the preferred communication of the future.
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

I like how in the bay area in 1984 there were only 2 to 3 thousand home computer users. Hahahahaha.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I didn't see Al Gore.

Comment

Working...
              X