Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BYU has a favorable schedule coming up.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU has a favorable schedule coming up.....

They should win their next 5 games:

home vs Wyo
    @ AF
    home vs CSU
    @ TCU (only questionable game)
    home vs UNM

Then they have 2 tough road games, I predict they split these:

@UNLV
    @SDSU

They finish with
    home vs Utah
    @Wyo
    home vs AF

I predict a 12-4 conference finish and a share of the title. That would put BYU at 24-9 going in to the MWC tournament, they win 1 game in the MWC tourney they are in the NCAA tournament. They will get an 11 seed and lose in the 1st round.
    *Banned*

I am 85% certain that you are correct.

I also predict that I will attend BYU's first round game, I will go with false hope that they will win, I will get really mad when Lee decides to no-show and pass up shots down the stretch, and my FIL and I will drive home in silence.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      I am 85% certain that you are correct.

I also predict that I will attend BYU's first round game, I will go with false hope that they will win, I will get really mad when Lee decides to no-show and pass up shots down the stretch, and my FIL and I will drive home in silence.
      But there is a good chance that first round game will be in Boise, ID and you will have been blessed to have spent the better portion of one day in Gem State!

Leading her way to fame!
      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
      -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
      -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
        But there is a good chance that first round game will be in Boise, ID and you will have been blessed to have spent the better portion of one day in Gem State!

Leading her way to fame!
        The Gem State is truly outrageous.

Truly, truly, truly outrageous!
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I have tickets to the first round games in Portland that I am likely not going to be able to use.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

So you think they get one @SDSU or @UNLV?

That'd be impressive.
            "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              I have tickets to the first round games in Portland that I am likely not going to be able to use.
              I wish I was in Portland to take your tickets that you are not going to be able to use. Of course, your Portland hatred sickens me. How can anyone hate the finest city in the Pacific Northwest. Must be all those Eugene hippies infecting your mind.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                I wish I was in Portland to take your tickets that you are not going to be able to use. Of course, your Portland hatred sickens me. How can anyone hate the finest city in the Pacific Northwest. Must be all those Eugene hippies infecting your mind.
                You just like all the strip clubs that allow alchohol.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                X