BYU 2010 TV schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU 2010 TV schedule

I know, it isnt exactly groundbreaking, but it is legit football news.

Spring is in the air and that means only a few more months until kickoff!

http://www.themwc.com/sports/m-footb...eam-skeds.html

is it normal for us to play so many 12PM MST games?
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    I know, it isnt exactly groundbreaking, but it is legit football news.

Spring is in the air and that means only a few more months until kickoff!

http://www.themwc.com/sports/m-footb...eam-skeds.html

is it normal for us to play so many 12PM MST games?
    Just 3? and I'd say yes. I have no empirical data to support this just a burning in my bosom.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Crap... @ TCU is on Versus.

Comment

You know what blows about the Mountain deal is that all of Air Force's games are on Versus or CBS College Sports save 3 games.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
          You know what blows about the Mountain deal is that all of Air Force's games are on Versus or CBS College Sports save 3 games.
          But all of the .mtn games are in HD, which is to say, normal television with horrible camera work.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
            But all of the .mtn games are in HD, which is to say, normal television with horrible camera work.
            That's being kind.
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

speaking of air force, byu plays at AF in the second week of the season? And on 9-11, to boot.

Weird scheduling this year.

I don't know why I get so bummed every season when I see the conference schedule. SDSU, UNLV, Wyoming, New Mexico, Colorado state.....sigh.

sigpic

Comment

speaking of air force, byu plays at AF in the second week of the season? And on 9-11, to boot.

Weird scheduling this year.

I don't know why I get so bummed every season when I see the conference schedule. SDSU, UNLV, Wyoming, New Mexico, Colorado state.....sigh.
                Don't worry, that conference schedule is going to look a lot better soon.
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

how many more years is this shitty TV contract for?

ESPN is totally sniffing our jocks, picking up the USU Game. They know they want us.

Comment

:clap::rockon2:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                      Except if you have Cox Cable, who apparently hasn't picked up the the HD version of the mtn.

DDD, I think you said you've got Cox Cable - does socal have the HD version?
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

"Mormon takesover Norman." Is that what you're getting at?

Comment

TCU has one game on the MTN. The CSU game.
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            Except if you have Cox Cable, who apparently hasn't picked up the the HD version of the mtn.

DDD, I think you said you've got Cox Cable - does socal have the HD version?
                            I didn't know there was a mtnHD channel. Is this a full-time HD channel? I definitely do not get that on Cox. I get the normal mtn/camcorder broadcast. However, wasn't a game or two broadcast in HD this past season? Is that what we are discussing?

sigpic

Comment

I didn't know there was a mtnHD channel. Is this a full-time HD channel? I definitely do not get that on Cox. I get the normal mtn/camcorder broadcast. However, wasn't a game or two broadcast in HD this past season? Is that what we are discussing?
                              All the games this year are suppose to be in HD. But I doubt the channel is full time HD, have to wait and see.

http://www.themtn.tv/03/29/10/2010-M...mp;feedID=3174

Thus far my cable provider hasn't done the HD upgrade when a game or two has been in HD. Hopfully that changes this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X