Archiving Private Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archiving Private Messages

Is this possible? My inbox is apparently reaching capacity. I'm too lazy to manually select messages to delete. Is there a way to move old PMs to an archive folder that doesn't count towards my inbox?
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

GO to the private message page. At the bottom is a link to saving your messages as test messages or a couple of toehr formats. Save them that way. Anything in your private messages here count to your total messages here.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
      Is this possible? My inbox is apparently reaching capacity. I'm too lazy to manually select messages to delete. Is there a way to move old PMs to an archive folder that doesn't count towards my inbox?
      is this your first full inbox?

how folksy.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        is this your first full inbox?

how folksy.
        Yes. Despite all my time here, I still haven't made many friends.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Yes. Despite all my time here, I still haven't made many friends.
          No hate mail?

even more folksy!
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            even more folksy!
            Do you know what's really cute? creekster pretending he figured out the archiving function all on his own.

Comment

Oh, and thanks creek (and BBB ).

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
              X