Thread Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread Tags

Does anyone else actually use thread tags? I had no idea tags were an option. The only reason I bring this up is I noticed the "Tag Cloud" on the search screen and laughed at all the bizarre tags. Truly CUF is a unique place.

Screen shot:

"Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

if you are even remotely impressed by that one and if you enjoy various quips about seattleute, go check out the one at CG.

warning: NSFW!
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

update: i went over the cg and the tag cloud has been edited big time. boo.

I saw zero references to seattleute's tendency to enjoy a certain type of amorous activity. also, no more references to mikewaters, exUte, NorCal Cat, etc.

Do old tags get phased out as new tags are created?
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        if you are even remotely impressed by that one and if you enjoy various quips about seattleute, go check out the one at CG.

warning: NSFW!
        My favorite on CG were the exute ones.
        "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          update: i went over the cg and the tag cloud has been edited big time. boo.

I saw zero references to seattleute's tendency to enjoy a certain type of amorous activity. also, no more references to mikewaters, exUte, NorCal Cat, etc.

Do old tags get phased out as new tags are created?
          The fine print says that only the most-searched tags are shown.
          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug

Comment

What makes some of the tags a larger font than others?
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              What makes some of the tags a larger font than others?
              how often they've been used. So if you want "Seattle is gay" to show up in 48 point font, just tag every thread with it for a week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                how often they've been used. So if you want "Seattle is gay" to show up in 48 point font, just tag every thread with it for a week or so.
                It may be the number of times the tag was searched for rather than the number of threads it occurs in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Student View Post
                  It may be the number of times the tag was searched for rather than the number of threads it occurs in.
                  could be.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Student View Post
                    The fine print says that only the most-searched tags are shown.
                    Where/who is NorCal Cat now?

Comment

Working...
                    X