Utah's spring is off to a rough start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah's spring is off to a rough start

Nai Fotu is out for the year after tearing his ACL. He will redshirt and have one year of eligibility left.

Utah Athletics: Fotu will miss the 2010 season
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
    Nai Fotu is out for the year after tearing his ACL. He will redshirt and have one year of eligibility left.

Utah Athletics: Fotu will miss the 2010 season
    That's rough...really rough. Hopefully he has a full recovery and hopefully someone can step in. VJ might not see a redshirt this year.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

That sucks. That was the same ACL he tore Vs. BYu 2008.
      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

ACLs suck.
        Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Wow, that's a seriously sucky injury for Utah. Already way thin at LB. I imagine the rotation is some combination of Manis, Martinez, JJ Williams, and Mo Neal. Not a lot of experience there. Is LT Filiaga still around or did he go on mission impossible? Who plays middle behind Fotu?

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
            Wow, that's a seriously sucky injury for Utah. Already way thin at LB. I imagine the rotation is some combination of Manis, Martinez, JJ Williams, and Mo Neal. Not a lot of experience there. Is LT Filiaga still around or did he go on mission impossible? Who plays middle behind Fotu?
            LT Filiaga is mission bound IIRC. We will be thin for certain. I think Manis may actually earn the middle spot with Fotu gone.
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
              LT Filiaga is mission bound IIRC. We will be thin for certain. I think Manis may actually earn the middle spot with Fotu gone.
              Mo Neal was kicked off the team...unless he's back.

It's possible that Taplin-Ross could move up from Safety, or Chaz Walker could step in.
              "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                Mo Neal was kicked off the team...unless he's back.

It's possible that Taplin-Ross could move up from Safety, or Chaz Walker could step in.
                I'll be pulling for any kid with the stones to go by "Chaz." I'm going to start a grass roots movement to get Charles Abouo to go by "Chaz" next year. You could make some killer Chaz in Charge T-shirts!

Comment

Working...
                X