Tripletdaddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tripletdaddy

back from his big heavy fancy restaurant lunch. you cold set your clock by it every day. I'm not convinced he doesn't have one of those gimlets with olives. It must freak out the bartender.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Are you still trying to convince everyone that gimlets don't have olives?

PS I did eat lunch, but it wasn't fancy. meatball sandwich today. yum!

I am having a sweet tooth craving, so I may go grab some sour gummies or a drumstick from the shop in the lobby.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      I am having a sweet tooth craving, so I may go grab some sour gummies or a drumstick from the shop in the lobby.
      Just send that broad who works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Just send that broad who works for you.
        she prefers to be called a chick.

I dont mind going downstairs to the shop in the lobby because then I can also see whether anyone I know is buying lottery tickets. I love catching co-workers when they are buying lottery tickets. They always get embarassed and make up some excuse. My guess is because state lotteries are usually associated with illegal aliens, construction workers, waitresses, etc..
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I've got an idea for a joke that I can't quite figure out how to say, and I just know that DDD could make it awesome.

Just imagine the inner turmoil in Mike Pence these days as he prays for God to bless the POTUS, but deep down he doesn't really want him to. I can't quite figure out the turn of phrase to get the unexpected line for humor.
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Tripletdaddy

This thread reminds of a line from the great prophet Sammy Hagar, on one of my favorite Jr High cassettes-Standing Hampton: “you can analyze the situation, to me it’s all just mental masturbation."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Art Vandelay; 04-23-2019, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              This thread reminds of a line from the great prophet from one of favorite Jr High cassettes, Standing Hampton: “you can analyze the situation, to me it’s all just mental masturbation."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              By that viewpoint, sex with someone else is just a fancy form of masturbation.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Is there any better thread for a discussion on masturbation?
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                X