Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama - day three (or is it two?)

All quiet here.

I see Obama took the oath again, but it appears without his hand on a bible. Speaks volumes.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    All quiet here.

I see Obama took the oath again, but it appears without his hand on a bible. Speaks volumes.
    More evidence that he is on MY side. Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
      And SU's side as well.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Are you going to do this everyday? I remembert when Clinton was elected Limbaugh started every day's program with a faux news story intro about "America Held Hostage, Day 4" or whatever the day was . AFAIK he continued htis throughout CLinton's first term. I am not sure if it continued into the second.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
          AFAIK
          You are easier to read when you use acronyms. (YAETRWYUA).
          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
            You are easier to read when you use acronyms. (YAETRWYUA).
            OK. TAFN. TTYL.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
              Are you going to do this everyday?
              I think I'm going to consider that suggestion. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                I think it's evidence that muslims will burst into flame if they touch the bible.

His middle name's Hussein people!
                There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
                And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

All quiet here.

And nothing has been changed/destroyed. Blowhards from both parties start to worry.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Day 2 and he's already ordered the shutdown of gitmo. Huzzah! Anybody here object to that?

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post
                      Day 2 and he's already ordered the shutdown of gitmo. Huzzah! Anybody here object to that?
                      A great step for America, IMO.

Comment

One of the gals up front just wondered aloud whether we've elected a terrorist as President.
                        There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                        Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
                        And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post
                          Ask me in a year when we see what happens to these guys. Aside from location, perhaps little will change.

Comment

Originally posted by landpoke View Post
                            One of the gals up front just wondered aloud whether we've elected a terrorist as President.
                            His middle name's Hussein people!

Comment

Ask me in a year when we see what happens to these guys. Aside from location, perhaps little will change.
                              Good point. I also hope that this isn't just a symbolic gesture. It's certainly symbolic either way, but it'd be nice if the government actually started caring about morality again as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X