PDA

View Full Version : The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Geeoff1
02-17-2010, 07:08 PM
How did you find CUF?
Camleish showed me.

What do you like about CUF?
Hmm... let me get back to you on that one.

What don't you like about CUF?
A few people have said vBulletin, so I'll just go with that.

How did you choose your moniker?
My name is Geoff, but people have called me GEE-off a lot over the years.

What do you do (other than read CUF)?
I'm a political science student at the U and I play a lot of GTA and Modern Warfare.

How many States have you lived in?
Two; Utah and NY.

What are your sports loyalties?
BYU football/basketball, Chicago Cubs, Philadelphia Eagles, and the Los Angeles Lakers, not the Jazz. In fact, I don't like Jazz fans and don't understand their intense distaste for the Lakers and Kobe Bryant. And yes, I realize that the teams I just named are very geographically disparate from one another.

What's your standing in the church?
I'm active and in good standing.

Do you pee in the sink?
If I can't make it to the toilet.

When your kids get older, will you do drugs with them in order to teach them a responsible approach to drugs?
I'll do drugs with them, but not to teach them a responsible approach to drugs.

Are you looking forward to Art Vandelay's welcome question and what do you think it will be?
I have no idea who Art Vandelay is. Having said that, his question will probably be whether or not I think that The Godfather is the best movie ever made.

Why are you so creepy? How long have you been lurking?
A couple of weeks probably, is that sufficient enough time to consider me creepy?

BoylenOver
02-17-2010, 07:22 PM
You go to the U, yet you're a BYU fan; you failed to list a hockey team; and you're a Cubs fan.

You've got a lot of work to do. ;)

Welcome aboard. We're happy to have you.

Jarid in Cedar
02-17-2010, 07:36 PM
Welcome. A friend of Camleish should do well here.

pellegrino
02-17-2010, 07:46 PM
Welcome Geeoff1, I am pleased that you chose to use the pellegrino-approved template to introduce yourself. Don't listen to Boylen, he's a Cards fan.

falafel
02-17-2010, 07:48 PM
http://mrkarl.com/Cubs_Logo.jpg

pellegino and I are happy to have you here. :)

pellegrino
02-17-2010, 07:55 PM
http://mrkarl.com/Cubs_Logo.jpg

pellegino and I are happy to have you here. :)

don't forget Mark Grace and Clark Addison.

HuskyFreeNorthwest
02-17-2010, 08:54 PM
Two things, I think Camelish is the only other one to complain about VBulletin and B-since Camelish came from 1337 you are of the fruit of my loins. DDD will be along to talk about profile views, yet I just keep bringing people to the board.

YOhio
02-17-2010, 09:13 PM
Two things, I think Camelish is the only other one to complain about VBulletin and B-since Camelish came from 1337 you are of the fruit of my loins. DDD will be along to talk about profile views, yet I just keep bringing people to the board.

What the hell are you talking about?

HuskyFreeNorthwest
02-17-2010, 09:21 PM
What the hell are you talking about?

Mind your business.

falafel
02-17-2010, 09:24 PM

well, I imagine that they'll be glad he's here, but their absence in this thread speaks otherwise. :(

John McClain
02-17-2010, 09:42 PM
Welcome to the CUF Family. The Godfather is indeed the greatest movie ever made; that is if you consider Godfather I and II as one movie. You can't separate them. Patton is a close second in my book. And remember, don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family. . .ever.;)

byu71
02-17-2010, 09:43 PM
Welcome. I am glad to have you here.

hostile
02-17-2010, 10:33 PM
Welcome to another Eagles fan.

New Mexican Disaster
02-17-2010, 11:04 PM
Welcome Gee.

il Padrino Ute
02-17-2010, 11:25 PM
Welcome. That you don't understand why Jazz fans hate the Lakers and Kobe and now Karl Malone speaks volumes.

Donuthole
02-17-2010, 11:27 PM
Welcome. That you don't understand why Jazz fans hate the Lakers and Kobe and now Karl Malone speaks volumes.
I am a Jazz fan who doesn't hate the Lakers, Kobe, or Karl Malone.

il Padrino Ute
02-17-2010, 11:31 PM

Then you're either not a true Jazz fan or lying. ;)

falafel
02-17-2010, 11:59 PM
Then you're either not a true Jazz fan or lying. ;)

I hate the Lakers, but not Kobe. And why would I hate the Mailman?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/bremertonian/basketball/KarlMaloneDraft1.jpg

Clark Addison
02-18-2010, 03:57 AM
Welcome. The board always needs more BYU and Cubs fans.

happyone
02-18-2010, 06:05 AM
Welcome, welcome

LA Ute
02-18-2010, 09:30 AM
I was a poli sci major at the U who was, in my misspent youth, a BYU fan, so I think you are still salvageable.

clackamascoug
02-18-2010, 10:36 AM

I'm not a Jazz fan... and I hate Kobe more than any other punk athlete.

Welcome.

Art Vandelay
02-18-2010, 11:11 AM
Woo hoo I get to ask the question not banana boy.

Both Stanley Roper and Ralph Furley were completly fine with a sexually active homosexual, Jack Tripper, renting from them, but neither was willing to rent out the upstairs apartment to a guy who had a platonic relationship with two girls (though each girl incorrectly assumed that Jack and the other one were doing something obscene in the kitchen >100 times). Here is my question why was San Diego was such an open-minded place in the late 70's until the early 80's?

TripletDaddy
02-18-2010, 11:17 AM

Both Stanley Roper and Ralph Furley were completly fine with a sexually active homosexual, Jack Tripper, renting from them, but neither was willing to rent out the upstairs apartment to a guy who had a platonic relationship with two girls (though each girl incorrectly assumed that Jack and the other one were doing something obscene in the kitchen >100 times). Here is my question why was San Diego was such an open-minded place in the late 70's until the early 80's?

I think three;s company took place in LA/Santa Monica.

Jack tripper went to SDSU but the show didn't take place there.

Art Vandelay
02-18-2010, 11:27 AM
I think three;s company took place in LA/Santa Monica.

Jack tripper went to SDSU but the show didn't take place there.

I thought Santa Monica was near San Diego...my bad.

wuapinmon
02-18-2010, 11:30 AM

I've been replaced. The graveyards are full of indispensable men. :(

TripletDaddy
02-18-2010, 11:34 AM
I thought Santa Monica was near San Diego...my bad.

For locals, SD is a world away from LA. Heck, LA and OC are worlds apart in a lot of ways and they border each other, let alone driving all the way down to SD.

Although in fairness, my observation turns out to be irrelevant (as is often the case!). Your intro doesn't necessarily preclude you from asking about the state of social tolerance in 60s and 70s San Diego. I, too, am interested in hearing the answer:D

Mormon Red Death
02-18-2010, 12:34 PM

And Mormon Red Death!!!!

falafel
02-18-2010, 12:43 PM
And Mormon Red Death!!!!

Not until you restore your old avatar.

falafel
02-18-2010, 12:43 PM
Also, I'm not so sure I'm glad this guy's here anymore. Only 1 post so far?!

LA Ute
02-18-2010, 02:54 PM
For locals, SD is a world away from LA.

I'd call it two worlds away.

pellegrino
02-18-2010, 08:46 PM
And Mormon Red Death!!!!

don't like, have a cow man. I just created a social group named "The Northsiders" for all CUF Cubs fans. Join up.