Dumbest thing I heard today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbest thing I heard today

Tom Brokaw and Brian Williams lamenting about the "security disasters" that had taken place. When they first brought it up I thought it was going to be a breach in security, maybe somebody was caught with a weapon or worse, tec

Nope. They were talking about people having to wait in line for 2-3 hours, get patted down and have their bags searched, etc. Even if that is unfortunate (not sure it's unexpected though) it is certainly not a "disaster".
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
    Tom Brokaw and Brian Williams lamenting about the "security disasters" that had taken place. When they first brought it up I thought it was going to be a breach in security, maybe somebody was caught with a weapon or worse, tec

Nope. They were talking about people having to wait in line for 2-3 hours, get patted down and have their bags searched, etc. Even if that is unfortunate (not sure it's unexpected though) it is certainly not a "disaster".
    I'm sure their definition of security disaster will change dramatically in the next 12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallelujah View Post
      I'm sure their definition of security disaster will change dramatically in the next 12 months.
      Oh snap!

Comment

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post

Read some of Hallelujah's posts out loud if you're looking to hear true stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Read some of Hallelujah's posts out loud if you're looking to hear true stupidity.

Hey, I gave the administration an additional 6 months than what Joe Biden was giving. So Joe is stupid?

Comment

Hey, I gave the administration an additional 6 months than what Joe Biden was giving. So Joe is stupid?
            Perhaps not the man, but yes, what he said was very, very stupid. He reached across the aisle and brought the parties together in agreement on that issue.

On second thought, I bet a bunch of republicans were creaming their nickers at the prospect, but I digress.

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post
              Perhaps not the man, but yes, what he said was very, very stupid. He reached across the aisle and brought the parties together in agreement on that issue.

On second thought, I bet a bunch of republicans were creaming their nickers at the prospect, but I digress.
              Unfortunately he's probably right. The military will be weakened as will the intelligence community with the new definition of torture being loud music, sleep deprivation, etc. And it will most likely occur in the heartland of liberalism.

Comment

Unfortunately he's probably right. The military will be weakened as will the intelligence community with the new definition of torture being loud music, sleep deprivation, etc. And it will most likely occur in the heartland of liberalism.
                Yes, I'm sure you're all busted up by that situation. If something like that does happen, it will be because of Obama's pussiness, not because the military is stretched all over the globe fighting other people's battles.

Comment

Working...
                X