• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Harward BYU recruit

His last two games

Harward 8 pts, opponent 26 pts (Kaufusi) in loss to Timpview
    Harward 8 pts, opponent 17 pts (Davies) in loss to Provo

not spectacular

Also, will Kaufusi's dad let him play two sports at BYU?

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
    His last two games

not spectacular

He is a project. I will say this much, I thought that James Anderson was a waste of a scholarship and from what I saw from him in the OOC I thought there was more than just hope for the lad. If he could add 25 lbs of meat to his frame and some strength so as to enable him to get position and defend the post, he will be a solid contributor. I think there is more hope for Anderson than there is Miles. Defensive skills are easier to learn than offensive and Anderson is the best offensive post threat BYU has, it is just that his defense is so anemic that he is presently a liability on the court. Rose saw something in Abuou that Stew Morrill could not see. Clearly Harward and probably Nate Austin are both projects, but for Rose to offer both indicates that *he* sees something and IMO his track record indicates he knows what he is doing.

The cynic in me does not understand why he offered scholarships to two similar projects in the same class when both intend to serve missions. I doubt both finish their elgibility with BYU.
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

His last two games

not spectacular

Bronson is a freak of nature. He was the starting center at Timpview when he was a freshman and led the team to the state semi's. He had a little bit of a slow start in b-ball this year due to his knee injury in the football playoffs, but he is coming on now.

Rumor has it that he will likely play TE at BYU. He played TE occasionally in HS, but played DE 95% of the time.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

At least he has a cool last name.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          At least he has a cool last name.
          Also the first name of a boy.
          *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            Also the first name of a boy.
            Maybe that is why he is such a pussy, never had to learn to fight while younger.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

I went to the Provo/Timpview game tonight. The Davies vs. Kaufusi battle was fun to watch. Both played well and they seemed evenly matched for the most part. But far and away the best player in the gym was Collingsworth. Man, that kid is electrifying. He had 20 points in the first half alone and it didn't seem like he had that many touches. Got into foul trouble in the third quarter so didn't score as many points in the second half. Plays excellent defense also. I certainly see why he is getting so much buzz.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                Maybe that is why he is such a pussy, never had to learn to fight while younger.
                signed,

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  I went to the Provo/Timpview game tonight. The Davies vs. Kaufusi battle was fun to watch. Both played well and they seemed evenly matched for the most part. But far and away the best player in the gym was Collingsworth. Man, that kid is electrifying. He had 20 points in the first half alone and it didn't seem like he had that many touches. Got into foul trouble in the third quarter so didn't score as many points in the second half. Plays excellent defense also. I certainly see why he is getting so much buzz.
                  Bullcrap they are all from utah county, they suck.
                  *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                  X