Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seattleute what the hell has happened with Rivals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattleute what the hell has happened with Rivals?

Did you read this headline? (Of course you didnt it involves sports).

Utah County Brimming with Talent in 2011.
    http://utah.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1049982

No way would your beloved Rivals think that there is any talent down in Utah County. Weird that Kyle Whittingham has now offered 5 players from Utah county as well.
    *Banned*

By the way I love Utezone. They are very similar to TBS in how completely biased the articles they write are.

I love the comparison of Terrell Reese to Terrell Owens. A 6'2 185 pound receiver to a 6'3 235 pound NFL hall of famer. I think the only similarity is the name.

Or how Josh Quezada most likely has buyers remorse since Harvey came back.

They also have an article about Ryker Matthews an O-lineman from AF who has said a few times how much he likes BYU, but he said he wants to be an architect and BYU does not have an architectural school so according ot Utezone no way he goes there.

Classic stuff, both UZ and TBS are very similar.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      By the way I love Utezone. They are very similar to TBS in how completely biased the articles they write are.

I love the comparison of Terrell Reese to Terrell Owens. A 6'2 185 pound receiver to a 6'3 235 pound NFL hall of famer. I think the only similarity is the name.

Or how Josh Quezada most likely has buyers remorse since Harvey came back.

They also have an article about Ryker Matthews an O-lineman from AF who has said a few times how much he likes BYU, but he said he wants to be an architect and BYU does not have an architectural school so according ot Utezone no way he goes there.

Classic stuff, both UZ and TBS are very similar.
      I'm sure TO weighed 235 when he started college.

I'll see your UteZone and raise you the Daily Universe.
      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
        I'm sure TO weighed 235 when he started college.

I'll see your UteZone and raise you the Daily Universe.
        You're going to raise with the Daily Universe? It's the Daily Universe! No one takes the Daily Universe seriously, even BYU fans. (Just as I would hope Ute fans would place no credence in the Chronicle).
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X