2010 Senior Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Senior Bowl

Kicks off in a little while. Only 3 MWC players playing in the game that I could find; Zane Beadles, Koa Misi and Darryl Washington. Should be interesting to see how they play.

Misi probably has the most to gain from this game, although Beadleswill be competing with the stud guard from Idaho, so that could be interesting as well.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

I still can't believe Tebow's playing. It seems so...I don't know...

Comment

Is it televised?

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
        Is it televised?
        NFL network and probably nfl.com

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
          Kicks off in a little while. Only 3 MWC players playing in the game that I could find; Zane Beadles, Koa Misi and Darryl Washington. Should be interesting to see how they play.

Misi probably has the most to gain from this game, although Beadleswill be competing with the stud guard from Idaho, so that could be interesting as well.
          Beadles was praised after Day 1 but really struggled the rest of the week.

Washington struggled during Day 1 but they said he really helped himself and is now projected as a late first early 2nd round pick.

Misi I have not heard a word about.
          *Banned*

Comment

The most disappointing thing about the Senior Bowl is the fact that all the attention has been around Tim Tebow who is a 4th round pick at best. It is disappointing that the media couldn't focus their attention on the talent that is actually there and those guys that are first and second rounders. There are some studs playing the game today.

I wonder if Tebow will be invited to New York for the draft just because it is him.

On a side note, the week of practice is more important to the scouts than the game.
            "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
              The most disappointing thing about the Senior Bowl is the fact that all the attention has been around Tim Tebow who is a 4th round pick at best. It is disappointing that the media couldn't focus their attention on the talent that is actually there and those guys that are first and second rounders. There are some studs playing the game today.

I wonder if Tebow will be invited to New York for the draft just because it is him.

On a side note, the week of practice is more important to the scouts than the game.
              Someone will take a chance on Tebow in the 2nd round I bet.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                Beadles was praised after Day 1 but really struggled the rest of the week.

Washington struggled during Day 1 but they said he really helped himself and is now projected as a late first early 2nd round pick.

Misi I have not heard a word about.
                So, do you have Mike Mayock on the speed-dial?

Comment

Whichever team that does that should have their entire front office fired.
                  "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

The Clippers would if they had an NFL team.

Comment

Looks like they've got Misi playing some linebacker.

Comment

The Raiders will draft Tebow.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

Mayock praised Misi on-air earlier in the game, and then he made a nice play in the run game. He's also shown nice quickness retreating into coverage.

Beadles got pushed around by Dan Williams early in the game playing RG, but he's done a decent job at LG.

Washington has flown around the field.

Brandon Graham from Michigan is killing it. He's had a good week, too.
                          "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Also, Dan LeFevour is Tim Tebow without the hype. I really like his game.
                            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Also, Pat Hill at Fresno St deserves a lot of credit. Fresno St's backup running back is at the Senior Bowl, and he's looked pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                              X