Bronco aksed Kona. CB is going crazy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco aksed Kona. CB is going crazy.

lol Bronco caved and aksed to come back. CB is going nuts.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

There's a thread for this saga: http://cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=18094&page=8
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      Your typing skills have eroded early for a Friday afternoon, so I am guessing Long Island Iced Tea or in-office marguerita.

Can you clarify what you are saying here?
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        Your typing skills have eroded early for a Friday afternoon, so I am guessing Long Island Iced Tea or in-office marguerita.

Nevermind. I have no idea what he's saying.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
          Nevermind. I have no idea what he's saying.
          I did read it. I don't understand it. Bronco asked Kona to come back?

sigpic

Comment

He's not having typing problems, he's being racist.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
              He's not having typing problems, he's being racist.
              lol I'm being racist? You're the one who presumes only AA's have this speech impediment. Shame on you!

This reminds me of when a poster said I was racist for saying the symphony was a more important cultural feature for a city than the NBA.

BYU fans kill me. You can joke with them about their overrated teams, about JS's claims, the "witnesses" to the book of Mormon. But not recruiting. That's like messing with a German Shephard's food bowl. They get mean and nasty about recruiting.
              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

lol I'm being racist? You're the one who presumes only AA's have this seech impediment. Shame on you!

This reminds me of when a poster said I was racist for saying the symphony was a more important cultural feature for a city than the NBA.

BYU fans kill me. You can joke with them about their overrated teams, about JS's claims, the "witnesses" to the book of Mormon. But not recruiting. That's like messing with a German Shephard's food bowl. They get mean and nasty about recruiting.
                I remember that exchange. You claimed that the NBA and its patrons add nothing to the cultural landscape of the city of Seattle, esp when compared to the symphony....an obvious denigration of one particular race over all others. Yes, I do recall standing up against such an antiquated point of view. You still seem to be reveling in your racial mischief.

If this current thread is a joke, I honestly don't get it. Is the title a play on something else?

sigpic

Comment

You can have your SUGAR BOWL championships, sir. But BYU has not lost a February championship in my lifetime and heaven help me if that fateful day ever comes.

Comment

I can't find it. I would think it would be all over the board. Is it like a couple pages back? I mean that is awesome that they could work it out.

Comment

lol I'm being racist? You're the one who presumes only AA's have this speech impediment. Shame on you!

So how bad does it kill you knowing that our overrated team has beat you 3out of the last 4 years. And these piece of shit, holier than thou, players did it to you. I mean we all know how much your idiot Ute fans love to make fun of Hall and Collie, and Brown and others. Does it keep you up at night know that Hall and Collie beat you. Knowing that Hall (mr overrated) beat you 2 out of his 3 years playing you?

Man that must suck.

Comment

I remember that exchange. You claimed that the NBA and its patrons add nothing to the cultural landscape of the city of Seattle, esp when compared to the symphony....an obvious denigration of one particular race over all others. Yes, I do recall standing up against such an antiquated point of view. You still seem to be reveling in your racial mischief.

If this current thread is a joke, I honestly don't get it. Is the title a play on something else?
                        It isn't racist to make a value jugment about the NBA vs. the symphony as enhancing the cultural life of a city in a positive way. People do that all the time, and it's not controversial to side with the symphony. It is, however, patently racist to say that the symphony or the NBA is better suited for blacks than whites or vice versa.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by ReggaeCoug View Post
                          So how bad does it kill you knowing that our overrated team has beat you 3out of the last 4 years. And these piece of shit, holier than thou, players did it to you. I mean we all know how much your idiot Ute fans love to make fun of Hall and Collie, and Brown and others. Does it keep you up at night know that Hall and Collie beat you. Knowing that Hall (mr overrated) beat you 2 out of his 3 years playing you?

Man that must suck.
                          quoted for accuracy
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

You Lie!
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
                            Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                            X