Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah and Iowa st

http://www.cyclones.com/ViewArticle....M_ID=10700%3Ca
    Iowa State will host Utah on Oct. 9 (that game was originally set for Sept. 18) in Jack Trice Stadium. Kickoff times for both games will be set at a later date.
    Utah still needs a game for 9-4... Most Likely they will open up with Air Force.
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

When was the last time we opened up with Air Force?

That already makes me a little worried- Air Force always gives us a tough time, and considering how different our defense will be next year, I would say it's a very losable game.
    "75-10 the last two games? Is my math right? It's enough to make me reconsider my embrace of science over Christianity."--SU

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to have fumbled this football."
    -John Heisman

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ute View Post
      When was the last time we opened up with Air Force?

That already makes me a little worried- Air Force always gives us a tough time, and considering how different our defense will be next year, I would say it's a very losable game.
      Yeah, I wouldn't like that as an opening game. AF always seems to play much better early in the season. I remember BYU opening with AF several years ago and getting beat.

ISU should pose no problem to the Utes.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
      X