Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrence Cody is ready for the NFL draft.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Cody is ready for the NFL draft.....

*Banned*

MOOBS!!!

Comment

Did he breastfeed a baby?
      If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        He looks like a Hutu tribeswoman I often see on the National Geographic channel!

Brethren, I saw a boob I didn't like. Mark this day down!
        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
        -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
          Did he breastfeed a baby?
          I think he ate one.

Comment

Andre Smith was the same way last year. This gives new meaning to the term "buffet busters."
            "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Isnt that anindication of 'roid useage?
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                Isnt that anindication of 'roid useage?
                Aaaaah, a student of my posts no doubt!
                Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

A fat-o-lantern.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

The Alabama coaches set a weight goal of 340 for him before the 2009 season. He just missed it (I want to say he was 345-350). When he signed as a JUCO kid in '08, he was 420. They got him down to 375 for the '08 season.

Being 370 moves him from a mid-to-late 1st-round pick to a 2nd-round pick.
                    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

The food in Alabama will do this to you. I gained 50 pounds in a year there mostly from eating tons of grits, ribs, and hush puppies (my three southern favorites). Even when they serve vegetables in school lunch it is with bacon fat and sugar added. Terence comes by it honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                        The Alabama coaches set a weight goal of 340 for him before the 2009 season. He just missed it (I want to say he was 345-350). When he signed as a JUCO kid in '08, he was 420. They got him down to 375 for the '08 season.

Being 370 moves him from a mid-to-late 1st-round pick to a 2nd-round pick.
                        He really struggled at the senior bowl practices. Most are now projecting somewhere in the 3rd round.
                        *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                          He really struggled at the senior bowl practices. Most are now projecting somewhere in the 3rd round.
                          It really doesn't help that he was a 2-down player both years at Alabama that got by being so much bigger than offensive linemen.

If he can get to 330-340, he'd be great for a 3-4 team.
                          "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Rampage Jackson might call him "Tities"
                            "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

I look just like him, with lighter skin tone, less hair and more facial hair.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                              X