Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Jeremiah Masoli and Matangi Tonga related?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Jeremiah Masoli and Matangi Tonga related?

http://ballhype.com/story/jeremiah-m...rnity-robbery/

Looks like Masoli and Embry stole a bunch of computers from a frat house.
    *Banned*

ZING!!!!

Comment

I thought this was funny. (Sorry HFN)

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I hope not, I have long wanted to love my team more than just have them win, but I am starting to think there may be some cover up going on. I love JM, I hope I am wrong.

One thing I did find funny from the kid who is alleging his stuff was stolen, I am not sure if it was Twitter or where but he said he chased down Embry and got the projector that had been stolen and told him to just get out of there. If frat boys at UO are chasing down WRs no wonder we couldn't get anyone open in the Rose Bowl.
        Last edited by HuskyFreeNorthwest; 01-25-2010, 09:31 PM.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Link to a craigslist in Eugene my buddy sent to me..

Now that is funny.. I don't care who you are....

Link:
          http://eugene.craigslist.org/sys/1572482578.html

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            One thing I did find funny from the kid who is alleging his stuff was stolen, I am not sure if it was Twitter or where but he said he chased down Embry and got the projector that had been stolen and told him to just get out of there. If frat boys at UO are chasing down WRs no wonder we couldn't get anyone open in the Rose Bowl.
            Yes but isn't Embry white? That automatically means that he is not a speed merchant but a "possession" receiver (pun intended)
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

So the latest I have read is that Embry has since been kicked off the team and now the case is going before a grand jury?

It was nice to have Masoli playing for the Ducks for a season or two.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                So the latest I have read is that Embry has since been kicked off the team and now the case is going before a grand jury?

It was nice to have Masoli playing for the Ducks for a season or two.
                Embry and 2 others were kicked off the team before the incident. Masoli is going to be taking snaps this fall. Just like he would if he played for USC and this happened. Sorry, just being honest.
                http://www2.registerguard.com/cms/in...ti-montgomery/

Edit: To add link.
                Last edited by HuskyFreeNorthwest; 02-15-2010, 06:40 AM.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Embry and 2 others were kicked off the team before the incident. Masoli is going to be taking snaps this fall. Just like he would if he played for USC and this happened. Sorry, just being honest.

This is also being discussed as part of the rumors swilling around.

The Ducks claim that Embry was kicked off the team on January 8 (before incident) yet they don't announce it until beginning of February (post incident). Which basically means they back-dated his release date.

Schools usually don't wait almost a month to announce that a player has been kicked off the team....esp if the team just went to the Rose Bowl a week earlier. the media would have been all over it.

So, the bottom line is that Oregon is lying to cover this up a bit more. Masoli before the grand jury is the big story. That is some serious stuff there....possibly.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to big time CFB HFN! The canards chances of a repeat goes down the toilet if Masoli isn't in uni next season. I don't think you want Costa at the controls when UO rolls into the Coli.

Comment

Originally posted by SipiTau View Post
                      Welcome to big time CFB HFN! The canards chances of a repeat goes down the toilet if Masoli isn't in uni next season. I don't think you want Costa at the controls when UO rolls into the Coli.
                      If Holy Moly Masoli isn't behind center next year it won't be Costa, it will be Darron Thomas. But your point still remains this team will go from heavy P10 favorites to middle of the conference preseason pick.

DDD has made fun of my love of Jeremiah, I am still holding a flicker of hope that he wasn't involved but it is fading fast.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

If Holy Moly Masoli isn't behind center next year it won't be Costa, it will be Darron Thomas. But your point still remains this team will go from heavy P10 favorites to middle of the conference preseason pick.

DDD has made fun of my love of Jeremiah, I am still holding a flicker of hope that he wasn't involved but it is fading fast.
                        I wasn't making fun of it. i just didn't want to see you get hurt.

PS without Masoli, the ducks don't repeat but they are better than middle of the PAC. Still no answer for LMJ and I having a sneaking suspicion C-Strunk is going to be an impact player.

sigpic

Comment

Looks to be no longer speculation both Embry and Masoli were charged today according to an Oregon District Attorney.
                          *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                            Looks to be no longer speculation both Embry and Masoli were charged today according to an Oregon District Attorney.
                            Oregon Ducks QB Jeremiah Masoli facing charge for burglary - ESPN

Comment

I'd like to be the first to congratulate the Ducks!

[YOUTUBE]cIcqUokPiTw[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Working...
                              X