• Show
Clear All

• Mark Sanchez press conference coming up on SportsCenter

streaming live in justintv

come on, SanChez!
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

let the Mitch Mustain era begin at USC.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
      let the Mitch Mustain era begin at USC.
      You mean the Aaron Corp era?
      *Banned*

Comment

boo.

oh, well. good luck, Mark. Fight On.

Next 5-star QB, please.

sigpic

Comment

he'd be an idiot not to go.

Comment

If he were my son, I would've advised him to turn pro.

Fight On dirty Sanchez!

Comment

I just don't see Mustain getting the starters nod next season. Sipi, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Corp always looking better in practice? From everything I read this past season, PC generally leaned toward Corp over Mustain based off their practices.

Spring Ball just got a whole lot more interesting.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                I just don't see Mustain getting the starters nod next season. Sipi, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Corp always looking better in practice? From everything I read this past season, PC generally leaned toward Corp over Mustain based off their practices.

Well, he couldn't beat Dick at Arkansas...so that's not too surprising.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                  Well, he couldn't beat Dick at Arkansas...so that's not too surprising.
                  I'm sure he beat..... nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                    I'm sure he beat..... nevermind.
                    lol...

Comment

You can thank Bradford staying for Sanchez leaving. Gives him a chance to compete with Stafford for the number 1 pick.
                      *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

Sanchez will be missed; I don't think either guy is as athletic as the Dirty one. Mustain & Corp were both up & down this season, that's why you saw them flip-flopping in the depth chart. I believe Corp probably has the inside track, but Mustain's a talented guy. Interesting times in Troy. I wasn't planning on hitting Spring Ball, but I will now.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                          You can thank Bradford staying for Sanchez leaving. Gives him a chance to compete with Stafford for the number 1 pick.
                          exactly. Why would Sanchez want to stay and have to go pro with three Heisman winners next year?

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                            I think you have to factor in losing his OC/QB coach in the decision as well.

Only thing is, do you really want to end up in Detroit? If I'm Sanchez, I'm praying that KC picks him with the 3rd pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                              exactly. Why would Sanchez want to stay and have to go pro with three Heisman winners next year?
                              Other than Bradford, I don't see Tebow or McCoy making an impact in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X