Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU athletics is a bargain

for the church.

I hear those ads on TV brought to you by the "mormons". Some may argue they are public service messages, but they are advertising. I think good advertising, but it does cost just the same.

I guess someone twittered they now wish they had accepted the mormon literature Collie offered. The advertising the church gets out of BYU sports is huge and it costs the church nothing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
        I guess someone twittered they now wish they had accepted the mormon literature Collie offered. The advertising the church gets out of BYU sports is huge and it costs the church nothing.

someone from Argentina who also follows the Colts and who knows who collie was at the time?
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post

Is that a commercial for Schmidts Gay?

Comment

Wow 71, who'd of thought such venom would spew forth from fellow Mormons in reaction to your innocent, and well said I might add, comment after Jim Nance talked of Collie going on an LDS mission to a national TV audience. Just ingnore these guys. Stay strong brother.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                X