East West Football Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East West Football Game

Max Hall was intercepted by Brian Schofield. It was a pretty interception.
    Both Hall and Pitta in there now.
    Hall gets first down on a pass over the middle to the TE.

Long pass from Hall to Austin (UCLA).
    Im trying to catch a glimpse of Hall's helmet.

Comment

No stickers on the front of his helmet.

Comment

Two Colorado State offensive linemen are in now, positioned side by side.

Comment

I didn't watch the first quarter and a half, so I didn't see Hall, but the QB's I HAVE seen have looked like garbage.

Comment

The Shriners need to re-brand.

Time to lose the ridiculous fez and the rental cars.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I just switched back to the game.. Is Kenny G the halftime entertainment?

Comment

Hall back in with just under 10 minutes left in the game and the West down 3.
                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Hall drives them down for the go ahead touchdown. Looked good in doing it.
                  A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

And Hall quickly engineers the first TD of the game. Well done, Max.

Comment

Here are some highlights and analysis. Pitta gets big props, Hall gets a meh.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4852424

Comment

The announcers were going gaga over Kafka on that last drive, but none of them bothered to mention the fact that the CBs weren't allowed to play press coverage, which resulted, predictably, in a steady diet of quick outs to stop the clock. While that was lost on the announcing crew, I guarantee it wasn't lost on NFL scouts.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                        X