Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here you go

Now stop your whining!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

I moved all of the threads that were listed here:

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=17385

Make a post in this thread if there are any other threads that should be moved.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=17385
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Oops. Yeah, I guess I should move that one as well.

Done.

Comment

Thanks boss! I guess we don't need the official Fusebox thread anymore.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

thank you JL for bowing to the kratia of the demos
            Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
            Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Thank you, Your Dudeness!
              I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Jeff Lebowski for US Senate!
                "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Oooh Oooh.

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showth...1771#post61771

I still need to update with pics if I ever get around to taking them.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

This was a horrible idea. Pretty soon we are going to have a forum called "The Dressing Room" and we already see too much of UteStar around here.

This is a slippery slope I tell ya!!!
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

On the front page, The Fuse Box is the only forum without a subtitle in bold:

Brag about your latest home improvement project
                      --->

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post

--->
                        FN Phat has been asked to earn that distinction first.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post

--->
                          Fixed. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                            This was a horrible idea. Pretty soon we are going to have a forum called "The Dressing Room" and we already see too much of UteStar around here.

This is a slippery slope I tell ya!!!
                            lol! His only contribution would be how to coordinate zubaz pants with LA Gear hightops.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Now stop your whining!

See wuap? If you just keep on whining about The Bedroom, eventually you will get your wish.

Edit: Actually, Jeff, you could put The Bedroom up in the sports section. The site is starting to look a little bottom heavy.
                              Last edited by RobinFinderson; 01-19-2010, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X