Utah/Oregon tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah/Oregon tickets

I can get up to 8 extra tickets, and could probably get some of my friends to order extras also. I know it is early, but I got my donation information yesterday and I am thinking about it now. If any of the Ute brethren want/need a place for tickets to this game please let me know.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

I'm sure SU will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
      I'm sure SU will be there.
      I would be happy to get tickets for SU. I would even love to share a meal with him before or after the game.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        I can get up to 8 extra tickets, and could probably get some of my friends to order extras also. I know it is early, but I got my donation information yesterday and I am thinking about it now. If any of the Ute brethren want/need a place for tickets to this game please let me know.
        I think UOhio is trying to get a group of people together to make the roadie.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

OrangeUte and I are planning a roadie up for the game. Possible SteelBlue as well, although he doesn't know it yet. I'm not sure what OU has up his sleeve for tickets yet, though.

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
            OrangeUte and I are planning a roadie up for the game. Possible SteelBlue as well, although he doesn't know it yet. I'm not sure what OU has up his sleeve for tickets yet, though.
            bluegoose - are we still doing this? i'm probably going to take my kids, but let me know if you're in and we can start making arrangements. i'll get tickets through the crimson club.

steelblue will wimp out, i'm sure... i've already asked him to do daniel tosh in san francisco next month and he's non-committal...

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              I think UOhio is trying to get a group of people together to make the roadie.
              I think U should shut your now fat after the 4th of July face!

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                I think U should shut your now fat after the 4th of July face!
                It took U seven months to think of that comeback?

sigpic

Comment

It took U seven months to think of that comeback?
                  U weren't fat then. Plus I didn't notice the time stamp when OU bumped it.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    U weren't fat then. Plus I didn't notice the time stamp when OU bumped it.
                    Now U are just trying to change the subject.

HFN, please put Ki-YiOhio down for 2 tickets to the game. thanks.

sigpic

Comment

Now U are just trying to change the subject.

HFN, please put Ki-YiOhio down for 2 tickets to the game. thanks.
                      Give me another seven months and my comeback will be devastating. I'm trying to make a play on KY Ohio, sTD, and the Trojans but it just isn't working today.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
                        bluegoose - are we still doing this? i'm probably going to take my kids, but let me know if you're in and we can start making arrangements. i'll get tickets through the crimson club.

steelblue will wimp out, i'm sure... i've already asked him to do daniel tosh in san francisco next month and he's non-committal...
                        What is the Tosh San Fran date? Mrs. HFN and I might be in to tagging along on that trip, if I can invite myself along.

OU I have 8 tickets, with I think 2 going to BO is all as of now.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          What is the Tosh San Fran date? Mrs. HFN and I might be in to tagging along on that trip, if I can invite myself along.

OU I have 8 tickets, with I think 2 going to BO is all as of now.
                          tosh is august 22nd.

i will let you know on the tix - how much?

Comment

tosh is august 22nd.

hfn - i'll let you know on tosh - would be fun. still waiting for blue goose and steel to decide if they are up for some fun. so far, i'm being ignored.

Comment

tosh is august 22nd.

I am pretty sure they were $50. However if BSU blows up the Ducks bubble the first week of the season they will probably be a lot less around town.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                              X