Air Force Academy vists to BYU vs. Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Force Academy vists to BYU vs. Utah

This video has been getting some play lately. I've seen it on CB a couple of times, and my aunt, whose husband was a career Air Force guy, sent it to my father saying how much they appreciated it. It was shown on the big screen at the last Air Force game:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq6u8EHKSnI"]YouTube- BYUvsAF.wmv[/ame]

I wanted to contrast it with the following video that I shot of the Utah cheerleaders last time Air Force visited the Utes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtBbi5gkq8Y"]YouTube- Radical Cheerleaders - Anti-Military Cheer[/ame]

Speaks volumes.

That is a cool BYU video. I am really glad that the school does this. What a nice tribute to the Cadets. I did think the final slide was strange.....I was expecting a more stirring ending...."without this.....there is NO FREEDOM." or "without this.....there is NO NATIONAL SECURITY." something along those lines. Sometimes football isn't the most important thing.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      Sometimes football isn't the 5th most important thing.
      fixed
      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

I really liked the first one. I won't dignify the second with a comment.
        It reminded me of the feelings I had when I watched the 388th fly out of Hill to the go to Gulf I.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
          Speaks volumes.
          Speaks volumes about you, actually. The girls in that video do not represent Utah as you imply. BTW where was it filmed? Did you notice the stretch of palm trees lining the street?

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
            Speaks volumes about you, actually. The girls in that video do not represent Utah as you imply. BTW where was it filmed? Did you notice the stretch of palm trees lining the street?
            I think he was kidding. That didn't look like any place on Utah campus. I thought the same thing about the palm trees.

Speaking of noticing, did you notice that girl's big boobs? I did. (Sorry, just being honest!)

sigpic

Comment

I think he was kidding. That didn't look like any place on Utah campus. I thought the same thing about the palm trees.
              Yes yes, I thought it was clever that he used SU's trademark response along with the sort of "evidence" that was just as accurate as what SU normally has to offer. I couldn't resist not responding with a slam, out of habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                Yes yes, I thought it was clever that he used SU's trademark response along with the sort of "evidence" that was just as accurate as what SU normally has to offer. I couldn't resist not responding with a slam, out of habit.
                what about the boobs?

sigpic

Comment

what about the boobs?
                  I picked up on those. The harmonic oscillations caused by the lower extremity shaking leaves me 66% convinced we are talking genuine organic matter. Imagine what a skilled plastic surgeon could do with that starting point!
                  Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                  -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                  -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

I don't get whether they were supposed to be cheerleaders or cadets singing cadence. If they were cheerleaders, why ... what the...
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Freedom of speech is cool!
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        Freedom of speech is cool!
                        But not as cool as oscillating secondary mammory glands!
                        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                        -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

SU is in another board meeting with the Womens Law Caucus and asked me to forward the following reply:

Dipshit, crypto-fascists accusing the innocent of crimes they never committed. Typical fascists that loved the Bushitler AmeriKKKa Empire with false imprisonment and obvious slander. I'm not sure if you religious rightist troglodytes realized this but you've obviously never left the state of Utah because you would see how oppressive, racist, sexist, and bigoted living in a red state can truly be. So you have a few dinky tolerant normal enclaves...big deal, you're still oppressed by neocon totalitarianism. Leave your hooded sheets at home.

Comment

what about the boobs?
                            The filter here at work won't allow me to see the video. No, I don't work for the church.

Comment

Working...
                            X