Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We don't like how the categories are seperated on this board.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We don't like how the categories are seperated on this board.

Most of us at least want to read posts on football and basketball. Why not have them all in the same forum? The way this board is set up, we keep having to exit one forum, go into another, then exit out and check the other one again. Football and basketball are year-long, with recruiting and all. Just a thought, I'm sure somebody will get all offended, and that's fine, we don't care.

Originally posted by The Moose's Whistle View Post
    Most of us at least want to read posts on football and basketball. Why not have them all in the same forum? The way this board is set up, we keep having to exit one forum, go into another, then exit out and check the other one again. Football and basketball are year-long, with recruiting and all. Just a thought, I'm sure somebody will get all offended, and that's fine, we don't care.
    Who is "we"?
    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Are you a royal or a group of people posting from the same account? I guess there is an outside chance that you have multiple personality disorder, that could be fun please post about it in Ellis Island forum.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

What's with the royal "we"? Gotta mouse in yer pocket?
          "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
          -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

He is legion so he is many.
            "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
              Who is "we"?
              The Moose's Whistle is Gollum's alter ego.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                Who is "we"?
                My wife and my kids all post from this account. There are 7 of us.

Comment

I never use the individual forum links. I always just click the "new posts" link.

Comment

Nah, I'm not buying it; I think you have multiple personality disorder.
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Okay so the personality on this board is pretending to be a husband and father. Which fanbase are you pretending to represent on here?
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

And we are really to believe that all seven of you don't like how the categories are separated? Pshaw!
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                          Okay so the personality on this board is pretending to be a husband and father. Which fanbase are you pretending to represent on here?
                          Nobody on Utefans.net knows whether you are a Utah fan or a BYU fan, so it's funny that you of all people would ask me that question.

How are your Blazers doing? Are you willing to concede that Kevin Durrant was a smarter pick than Greg Oden?

Comment

[YOUTUBE]WZEJ4OJTgg8[/YOUTUBE]
                            "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
                            —Abraham Maslow

Comment

Nice. This is like walking into someone's house and immediately asking them to rearrange their pictures because you don't like the way they look.

You are a prick, and I am extremely disappointed to hear that you have procreated (if anything you post can be believed), and hope the children inhereted their other parent's personality. I wish this board had a better ignore function for IE (the only browser I can use at work).
                              Last edited by chrisrenrut; 01-11-2010, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X