Girls and Strip Clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls and Strip Clubs

Sometimes being married is the greatest pick-up tool there is. When both sides know that there's no chance of a physical relationship, women (to me) are more likely to open up and be themselves.

I met two smoking hot women at a conference over the weekend. One of them was as close to a perfect 10 (in my estimation) as I've ever known. Knowing that I have a wife and kid, she was much more comfortable hanging out in the bar with me than she would have been with my more lecherous single friends. (Although, to be honest, if she had tried to seduce me I wouldn't have stood a chance. I'm glad we stayed in public places.)

To get to the point of the story: both of these women - in separate conversations - told me that they occasionally enjoy going to strip clubs with friends (mixed-gender groups). The dancing and music (and booze) are a turn-on, and one of the women (the "10") told me that she really likes a good lap dance and that strippers are more likely to give little nibble-kisses (her words) to a woman than a man.

I've never been to a strip club, but I was pretty surprised that both of these women (a) are heterosexual enough to have serious boyfriends and (b) like to go to these clubs with or without their boyfriends. My sample size is small, but is this common?

Oh, and both women strongly recommend that I get some friends together and hit a strip cub ASAP, and assured me that my wife wouldn't & shouldn't care.

I hear the strippers in Dayton are magnificent.
    Last edited by Solon; 01-12-2009, 09:00 AM.
    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

I think these women's attitudes are far more common than it might appear from inside the bubble. When they aren't explicitly told what is wrong and right, what is normal and strange, people get creative with their sexuality.

Comment

It's common. Society in general (and me in particular) is (are?) accepting of hot girl on girl action which I believe allows women the freedom to indulge in the occasional guilt free strip club foray. You always see a few women in the audience (usually with a group as you note) at the more upscale gentlemen's clubs.
      There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
      Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
      And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by landpoke View Post
        It's common. Society in general (and me in particular) is (are?) accepting of hot girl on girl action which I believe allows women the freedom to indulge in the occasional guilt free strip club foray. You always see a few women in the audience (usually with a group as you note) at the more upscale gentlemen's clubs.
        You are losing your touch LP. I was expecting your signature quote.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          You are losing your touch LP. I was expecting your signature quote.
          I assumed the quote in question had passed into the board's common law and thus didn't need sayin'.
          Last edited by landpoke; 01-12-2009, 09:24 AM.

Tomorrow is Saturday

Comment

When I frequented a mom message board, there was a thread on this. I was surprised at how many moms on the board said they go with their husbands.

However, Elaine didn't seem too thrilled when Ben took her there (The Graduate).
            What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
            -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Very common. It's obviously not all girls, but enough and it is always shocking to me. I went to Louisville earlier this year with a new assistant. She's about 24, very attractive and newly married. My flight got in about 3 hours later than hers. When I got to the hotel I was starving and wanted to go out right away. She had asked the concierge for a list of strip clubs in the area. She was shocked when I wouldn't go with her. I was shocked she would even suggest it. Needless to say, that was her last approved business trip.
              A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                Very common. It's obviously not all girls, but enough and it is always shocking to me. I went to Louisville earlier this year with a new assistant. She's about 24, very attractive and newly married. My flight got in about 3 hours later than hers. When I got to the hotel I was starving and wanted to go out right away. She had asked the concierge for a list of strip clubs in the area. She was shocked when I wouldn't go with her. I was shocked she would even suggest it. Needless to say, that was her last approved business trip.
                See now if this was me she'd be making every trip.

And since it apparently hasn't risen to the status of common law (two violations in one thread!): This post and/or thread is useless without pictures.

Tomorrow is Saturday

Comment

I don't find it surprising that the young women you mention enjoy the strip clubs with their friends. I *would,* though, find it surprising if they enjoyed attending the clubs with their husbands or boyfriends. It is one thing to like the excitement of getting turned on by another woman's body and erotic dance moves (after all, let's face it: women are hot). It is entirely another to watch your boyfriend get turned on by another woman's body and erotic moves. Only a very few women -- no matter how attractive -- are going to be secure enough for that kind of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                    I don't find it surprising that the young women you mention enjoy the strip clubs with their friends. I *would,* though, find it surprising if they enjoyed attending the clubs with their husbands or boyfriends. It is one thing to like the excitement of getting turned on by another woman's body and erotic dance moves (after all, let's face it: women are hot). It is entirely another to watch your boyfriend get turned on by another woman's body and erotic moves. Only a very few women -- no matter how attractive -- are going to be secure enough for that kind of thing.
                    I totally agree with you Babs, but if I remember correctly, there were women on this message board saying they go with their husbands or boyfriends. So they exist.
                    What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                    -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

I have never been to a strip club. But when my wife and I want to get in the mood, we watch the women's ward basketball or volleyball teams play/practice.

Let me tell you, there are lots of unnoticed sisters that are pretty "talented," if you know what I mean. The only problem is that you don't see those talents on Sunday....

The best thing about ward basketball....most of the women can't shoot to save their lives, with the exception of the closeted lesbian that played in college or high school. Poor shooting leads to missed shots, which leads to LOTS of attempted rebounds.

My wife and I rarely make it through an entire game before we have to "leave to go check on the kids"
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry for posting this in the Politics forum.

I always think of "the water cooler" as the place for chit-chat.

I'm an idiot.

Or maybe my brain was scrambled by all the sexy talk.
                        "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                        -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

When I turned 18 some friends took me to a strip club in Wendover. The guy to girl ratio was about 75/25. The private room in the back was about 50/50. There were actually some strippers there that would only do private dances for the ladies.
                          *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
                            Sorry for posting this in the Politics forum.

I always think of "the water cooler" as the place for chit-chat.

I'm an idiot.

Or maybe my brain was scrambled by all the sexy talk.
                            honestly, I thought it was clever on your part. politicians get caught with strippers all the time.

Comment

Never been. But like CJ when everyone turned 18 it was a big deal to go. I never went. My friends didn't even bother asking me.

But at lunch today with my boss the topic of strip clubs comes up. He said he can't stand them anymore. He has two twenty something daughters and said he can't look at those girls on a pole without seeing his daughter.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X