Demographics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographics

Just curious as to the make up of this fine institution of a bulletin board.
    Salt Lake County
    12.70%
    Utah County
    14.29%
    Elsewhere in Utah
    7.94%
    California
    14.29%
    East of the Mississippi
    17.46%
    Intermountain West (outside of Utah)
    11.11%
    Elsewhere in U.S.
    14.29%
    Outside U.S.
    7.94%
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    Albert Einstein

I'm a little unclear on how the Intermountain West extends. I would assume Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Montana and Colorado. Does it go from the Cascades to the Continental Divide? How far north and south does it extend?

I take these polls quite seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
      I'm a little unclear on how the Intermountain West extends. I would assume Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Montana and Colorado. Does it go from the Cascades to the Continental Divide? How far north and south does it extend?

I take these polls quite seriously.
      I would consider the Intermountain West to include the states you mention, plus Wyoming, Arizona, and New Mexico. Some might put Arizona and New Mexico separate, as part of the southwest region, but the Rockies essentially extend into Mexico (the Sierra Madre range).

I take exception to the "elsewhere is the U.S." category, which includes places as diverse as Hawaii, Alaska, Oregon, North Dakota, and Texas.

C'mon, McClain, work on your poll design.

Comment

Man this poll was painful for me to answer.

Looks like almost 2/3 of CUF live outside of Utah. Speaks volumes.

CB/Utefans = Utah
        CUF = not Utah

Just sayin'
        "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
          Man this poll was painful for me to answer.

Looks like almost 2/3 of CUF live outside of Utah. Speaks volumes.

CB/Utefans = Utah
          CUF = not Utah

Just sayin'
          Nothing against Utahns, I was born and raised there, but it is nice to have a diverse demographic on the board. It makes for interesting conversations and comparisons. Just my point of view.
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X