Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kruger going pro?

http://www.deseretnews.com/blogs/1,5322,20,00.html

Dirk Facer is saying he will announce this tomorrow at a press conference.
    "Take it to the Bank"

You would think he would come back to Utah and defend the national championship next season. Esp now that Utah has announced itself as a contender.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

If you were rated the 3rd best D-end prospect you would leave too.
      *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        If you were rated the 3rd best D-end prospect you would leave too.
        That was a cheap shot...at both me and Paul...and we both take offense.

Between the two of us, we'll be making millions next year, and we'll show you.
        "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

The Utes are stacked at DE. This actually solves a problem for KW. We have another Kruger, who, was a four star signee last year. We also have a DE recruit who is the state's only five star signee.
          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            The Utes are stacked at DE. This actually solves a problem for KW. We have another Kruger, who, was a four star signee last year. We also have a DE recruit who is the state's only five star signee.
            Is David playing DE or D-tackle? (Why am I asking you this, you have no damn clue)

Also if you are talking about Aiono the JC kid, I will make a bold prediction and say that he doesnt even start next year for you.
            *Banned*

Comment

We also have a DE recruit who is the state's only five star signee.
              The State of Utah only produced one 5 star signee? pathetic.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Bottom line: It's a sign of a successful program if guys are going pro early for good money. I have no problem with this. Lose Kruger and Smith early and get more probably better prospects. If I recall Kruger was only two star. Are you paying attention my young friend Manti? For Utah this is like paying a lot in taxes because you make a lot of mone. It's fine.
                When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  He is a Juco kid also. Sorry Cali Boy, we don't have as good of football as you guys up here in the Rocky Mtns.
                  "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

Thats what is so funny about his post.

The state has John Martinez and Xavier Sua'filo who are 5 star players.

If he is talking about Utah being the only school with a 5 star signee he is still wrong because nobody has a 5 star signee right now as signing day is not until February 4th. Aiono who he is talking about is a JC guy but he is not a mid-year transfer.
                    *Banned*

Comment

Bottom line: It's a sign of a successful program if guys are going pro early for good money. I have no problem with this. Lose Kruger and Smith early and get more probably better prospects. If I recall Kruger was only two star. Are you paying attention my young friend Manti? For Utah this is like paying a lot in taxes because you make a lot of mone. It's fine.
                      Kruger was a 2 star because he was hell bent on playing QB. If he would have said he was open to a position switch while being recruited my guess is that he would have been ranked higher.
                      *Banned*

Comment

SU, how many JC guys will sign this year for Utah? I know 4 have signed and are in school. Aiono is a JC kid and it looks like they got another WR JC kid according to Dirk Facer.
                        "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                          He is a Juco kid also. Sorry Cali Boy, we don't have as good of football as you guys up here in the Rocky Mtns.
                          Jucos are worthless. Signed Robert Johnson.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

SU I am not trying to be a dick, but you are getting way to predictable.
                            *Banned*

Comment

come on now. If they are worthless it needs to be signed by DaMilyn Tanner 4 star recruit out of El Camino College.

SU you continue to misquote me on my JC stance but please carry on.
                              "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Working...
                              X