Babs,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babs,

Is life more meaningful with an NBA team in Okie City? I'd like to test 3D's hypothesis.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    Is life more meaningful with an NBA team in Okie City? I'd like to test 3D's hypothesis.
    Yes.

Up til now my life was directionless and devoid of meaning. But that all changed last night when the Thunder rolled the Jazz. My life is suddenly imbued with clarity of purpose. Thank you, Seattle!

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
      Yes.

Up til now my life was directionless and devoid of meaning. But that all changed last night when the Thunder rolled the Jazz. My life is suddenly imbued with clarity of purpose. Thank you, Seattle!
      This Jazz team is killing me.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        This Jazz team is killing me.
        Let's see so that's, what, 2-0 BabsTeams over LebowskiTeams this week, no?

Serves you right for taking cheapshots at my Sooners.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
          Let's see so that's, what, 2-0 BabsTeams over LebowskiTeams this week, no?

Serves you right for taking cheapshots at my Sooners.
          Beating the Jazz is like beating a non-BCS team. big deal.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            Beating the Jazz is like beating a non-BCS team. big deal.
            Yeah, but when you're division II, beating a mid-major is a major deal.

Comment

Working...
            X