Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Cuffy Awards

¿Qué pasa?
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

I've been waiting for the announcement too. We are well into 2010, time to get this rolling.

Comment

2010 awards should be sometime in January 2011. We are going to deal with the 2009 awards this year.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        2010 awards should be sometime in January 2011. We are going to deal with the 2009 awards this year.
        Hardy Har. It's a common practice to refer to the awards by the current year when they're awarded. However, for your pleasure, we'll call them the 2nd Annual Cuffies!
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          ¿Qué pasa?

hey, it's your best friend that runs this! We should be asking you whats up

Comment

This year's Cuffies should be a one and done.

Landpoke's post about how he met his wife was the best one of the entire year.

When VH-1 does a "I Love the 2000s" retrospect, B-listers like Wanda Sykes, Mo Rocca, and Hal Sparks will still be talking about Landpoke's "How I met my wife" post.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
              hey, it's your best friend that runs this! We should be asking you whats up
              Well, I know he did them last year, but as he's not on the committee, I figured it would be proper to ask, and not assume.

Comment

Sounds to me like someone is anxious to become the Rookie of the Year. I am sure that you will also be getting plenty of votes for Best Fluffer, as you continue your admiration of DDD.
                I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  This year's Cuffies should be a one and done.

Landpoke's post about how he met his wife was the best one of the entire year.

When VH-1 does a "I Love the 2000s" retrospect, B-listers like Wanda Sykes, Mo Rocca, and Hal Sparks will still be talking about Landpoke's "How I met my wife" post.
                  It's a crowded field. I laughed much harder at UtahDan's "on the way to the airport" post.

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                    Sounds to me like someone is anxious to become the Rookie of the Year. I am sure that you will also be getting plenty of votes for Best Fluffer, as you continue your admiration of DDD.
                    I'm not eligible for Rookie of the Year, and I have no designs on any award.

Comment

I nominate Hot Lunch for best sports-related ditching of the spouse.

Edit: oops I forget what was Crypt and what was google-worthy. Lebowski delete this post if needs be.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                        I nominate Hot Lunch for best sports-related ditching of the spouse.
                        That is my vote for the best post of the year. The man has cojones of steel.
                        I'm your huckleberry.

Comment

Good call, wuap. The board leadership has been grossly negligent in their duties of setting up this year's Cuffy awards.

A pox on their houses.

Comment

Is there an award to the Funniest Sum' Bitch? If so, can I please submit GoatNapper?
                            I'm your huckleberry.

Comment

Can we have a Garth Brooks award this year for the most shameless poster? pleeeease?

Comment

Working...
                              X