How about my Broncos tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about my Broncos tonight

It made me so happy to have a little more ammo to go over to CB with.

Anything that upsets CB is fine with me.

Boise St is legit. They won this game in the trenches, and they did what no one else could do to TCU this season: stop the run and force Dalton to make multiple mistakes.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Woohoo!
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
        I invited you to have a celebratory cold beer to commemorate BSU's new undisputed spot atop the Mid Major BCS-era throne. I will extend the same invite to you again now (which technically could be construed as a license to consume two celebratory cold beers....so be it).

If anyone asks why you are drinking the beers, you can blame me. I will take the heat.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          I invited you to have a celebratory cold beer to commemorate BSU's new undisputed spot atop the Mid Major BCS-era throne. I will extend the same invite to you again now (which technically could be construed as a license to consume two celebratory cold beers....so be it).

If anyone asks why you are drinking the beers, you can blame me. I will take the heat.
          You weren't this kind to me last year after THE SUG last year. You must not feel threatened by Boise.
          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

Thanks for the invite and okay. Let's down another to celebrate SU's grief.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
              Boise State's ability to bring out such bitter jealousy in both BYU and Ute fans alike is nothing short of spectacular.

How can one not like Boise State?

Great win for the Broncos and an unfortunate end to the year for Gary Patterson's Frogs! I don't think the Broncos took TCU's best shot, but that doesn't matter.
              Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
              -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
              -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Great, TCU. More encouragement for all the shit heads back in Idaho I have to deal with who jumped on the bandwagon in 07. Thanks, assholes, for not making a catch all f*cking game.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Boise State returns 21 starters next season, and a Sports Illustrated writer is already predicting a top 5 preseason ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                    Boise State returns 21 starters next season, and a Sports Illustrated writer is already predicting a top 5 preseason ranking.
                    And somehow all I heard driving into work this morning from Utah fans was that Utah's program is much better. Weird. Tell me again what the Utes were ranked preseason 2005 and 2009? And the most definitive stat of all, which Ute fans love to throw out in the BYU-Utah rivalry is that head to head the Utes are 0-3 against the Broncos but somehow that doesn't matter because the McBride era is pre-history.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Working...
                    X